Vintage Liveries on Modern Cars

David S.
By David S. Wallens
Oct 23, 2021 | Liveries | Posted in Features | From the Aug. 2011 issue | Never miss an article

Photography Credit: Ken Neher

Story by David S. Wallens • Photography as Credited

How do you make a newer car stand out? Paint it up like an old one. Retro paint jobs may not be anything new, but they still manage to stop us in our tracks. Where can you find inspiration? Hop online, flip through old magazines, or visit some events.

Hans Herrmann and Richard Attwood's Porsche 917K

Photography Courtesy Porsche

The Cayman Interseries is a spec road racing series for the Porsche Cayman, but there’s a twist: All of the cars entered in this HSR-sanctioned series must wear graphics carried by past Porsche race cars.

The Porsche 917 wore some of the most memorable graphics ever applied to a race car and provides some great inspiration for today. Steve Jenkins’s Cayman is influenced by the 917K that Hans Herrmann and Richard Attwood drove to the 1970 Le Mans win.

Porsche and Ford Prototypes

Photography Credit: photosbyjuha.com

Photograph Courtesy Ford

Thanks to their Gulf Oil sponsorship, John Wyer Automotive ran one of the world’s most iconic paint jobs on their Porsche and Ford prototypes back in the 1960s and ’70s: light-blue bodies punctuated with an orange center stripe. Gulf has continued to use those colors in motorsports, while fans have applied the look to just about everything, from Porsche 911s to VW Rabbits. Frederick Motorsports shows that the livery works well on the Mustang FR500C, too.

Sunoco and Penske Chevrolet Camaros

Photography Credit: photosbyjuha.com

Photography Credit: Bob Hines

In 1969, Mark Donohue and Ronnie Bucknum practically dominated the SCCA Trans-Am series with a pair of dark-blue Camaros backed by Sunoco and fielded by Roger Penske. The latest Camaro seriously resembles the original. You know where this is going, right? Soon after the new Camaro’s return to the showrooms, Stevenson Motorsports debuted a Camaro done in the classic Penske colors—including the Sunoco sponsorship livery.

The big kicker was Stevenson’s driver lineup for that first Grand-Am race: David Donohue, son of Mark Donohue, and Jeff Bucknum, son of Ronnie Bucknum.

BRE Dastuns

Photography Credit: Al Merion

Photograph Courtesy BRE Motorsports

Last year’s Mitty celebrated Peter Brock’s achievements in motorsports. He gave shape to the Corvette Sting Ray, turned the Cobra into a Le Mans winner, and earned a string of SCCA titles for Datsun, a new face on the American scene at the time.

The Mitty race weekend includes a round of the SCCA Pro Racing Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup, and Mazda presented a special treat: a car done up in BRE Datsun colors for former team driver John Morton.

Dodge Super Bees

Photography Credit: Anthony Neste

Photography Courtesy Barrett-Jackson

No budget? No problem. Over the years, Team Mini Me has brought several retro paint jobs to our $2K Challenges, their latest being a 1988 Dodge Aries sporting the full 1969 Dodge Super Bee look: flat-black hood, functional hood scoop and tail stripes.

Lotus Formula 1 and Indy cars

Photograph Courtesy Lotus

Photograph Courtesy Ford

During the 1960s, Lotus driver Jim Clark was one of the top formula car pilots. He earned two Formula 1 titles plus the 1965 Indy 500 win, the first one for a rear-engined car. To mark the 40th anniversary of his death, in 2008 Lotus released 50 copies of the Lotus Clark Type 25 Elise SC to the European market. Each one featured a color scheme made famous by Clark’s machines, British Racing Green broken by a yellow stripe.

Brumos Porsches

Photography Credit: photosbyjuha.com

Photograph Courtesy Brumos

For more than 40 years, Brumos has fielded one of America’s top Porsche teams. When the team went back to a 911 program for 2011, they reissued the classic red, white and blue livery that Hurley Haywood and Peter Gregg drove to so many victories in the ’70s. Haywood said that 2010 would be his last year, but fortunately for race fans he broke that promise to join the team during the Grand-Am season opener at Daytona.

Design Your Own Look

Of course, you’re free to put together your own retro look, too. For some examples, we asked Rob Ebersol to break out his art supplies and bring some ideas to life. Rob has been racing Miatas for 20 years, and by day he’s a graphic artist whose clients include Georgia-Pacific, Coca-Cola, McDonald’s and Motorola. Free plug: ebersol.com.

Mazda Miata: I thought about going with the Panasport wheels, but that’s what everybody is doing. The Enkei mesh style isn’t so popular on the Miata—BBS is as close as it gets. This angle asks for some screaming wheels, too, so gold it is.

I then went with the orange numbers on the meatball and some tint on the directional/parking lights. I removed the passenger seat for looks and to call out the SCCA Production-style roll bar.

I went with the bolt-on flares and front and rear spoilers for simplicity, then painted out the black rockers to bring the car down and tie the rockers in with the lower front spoiler. I tried painting the windshield frame black, but with all the white add-ons I thought it kept the car from looking too bottom-heavy.

Ford Mustang: I followed some Trans-Am cues: hood pins, flat-black hood, side stripes reminiscent of the Boss, rear wing, smaller-diameter wheels, larger sidewalls, much fatter tires, and a new nose that calls on the original Trans-Am Stang’s front spoiler.

Wheels are from the era, but not the Panasport/Minilite style since I used them on the Mini. This is more of a Shelby flat face-type wheel, but I think it looks period-correct. I was going to go with a flamboyant primary paint like on the Trans-Am cars, but I really liked the silver and flat black. You could color the body if you wanted to.

MINI: There’s classic Monte Carlo Mini in there along with influence from the ’80s and other rallies. The MINI’s got a slight lift and smaller-diameter wheels with larger-profile tires; wheels are Minilite style.

I bolted on an early Mini bumper to mount the front lights, then painted the car a satin-finish red in the spirit of the Monte Carlo cars that were nearly always red. I added the ’70s “Starsky & Hutch” stripe to pick up and integrate the front bumper line. The stripe goes to the roof over the side-rear window, which has been screened red and features a Monte Carlo tribute decal.

The rear spoiler up top is more of a modern-era item—maybe early ’80s. I could do a luggage rack up there—some of the original Minis had them—but it looks out of place on the car, sort of like it’s a safari truck.

Join Free Join our community to easily find more Liveries articles.
Comments
Gearheadotaku
Gearheadotaku GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/12/20 8:45 a.m.

Sometimes it looks good, like the BRE livery on the 350Z.  Gulf on new cars, not so much.

slowbird
slowbird Dork
2/12/20 9:33 a.m.

In reply to Gearheadotaku :

Not that I agree or disagree, but there's an obvious exception to that theory:

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/12/20 9:40 a.m.
slowbird said:

In reply to Gearheadotaku :

Not that I agree or disagree, but there's an obvious exception to that theory:

That's because the car itself is trying to look old.

Liveries today are easy to do with a computer and a vinyl wrap. This means it's tempting to go all Red Bull on it and cover the car in detail. Too often, designers forgo simplicity and geometric strength, which is what makes the old designs work so well. Plus we associate them with certain successes.

The0retical
The0retical UberDork
2/12/20 9:53 a.m.

Martini stripe all the things.

I could be convinced.

I've also always had a soft spot for Momo Livery.

I keep threatening to paint my wife's X-Terra Calsonic Blue.

Carsandbikes
Carsandbikes Reader
2/12/20 10:12 a.m.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  Gulf colors on a Ford GT or Mustang?  Works.  Gulf colors on a battered Pinto...or even a Mustang II?  NO.

But then, I am biased as I have considered doing BRE colors on a Sentra....doesn't really matter which generation after the 2006 model.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UberDork
2/12/20 10:45 a.m.

Some retro liveries look great on modern cars. A lot don't.

Modern liveries for the race cars that get a lot of national TV coverage are sterile, bland, or just cool kid Kyle edgy. I can't think of many that make me go "wow that's [insert adjective to describe the artists work here]." The Plaff Porsche GTD is an exception; but, then again it's just buffalo plaid.

Even the recent BMW art cars have been a bit of a drag.

frenchyd
frenchyd PowerDork
2/12/20 11:00 a.m.

In reply to David S. Wallens :

I like pre 60's livery where the car is painted the colors of the country.  Absolutely no advertisements.

wspohn
wspohn Dork
2/12/20 11:19 a.m.

This would go over well down at the local 711....

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
2/12/20 11:53 a.m.

In reply to Gearheadotaku :

Couldnt agree more!

Olemiss540
Olemiss540 Reader
2/12/20 11:59 a.m.

If you get paid to drive then put all the sponsors you want on your car.

I dont see the appeal of brand loyalty to a sponsor decal when you are going to slow lap a new gt3 with the PCA at a DE no matter how cool it looked or historic the decal is.

Seems kinda poseur if you ask me. People get sore over putting M or GT badges on non-m or non-gt cars but then walk over to their street car with full racecar livery? PAHLEESE.

Now gulf livery on a ford escort? Yes. That would be approved by the board of Olemiss540 trustees.

slowbird
slowbird Dork
2/12/20 12:16 p.m.

The old Motorcraft stripe design holds up pretty well, actually.

So does the Wood Brothers NASCAR livery.

Streetwiseguy
Streetwiseguy MegaDork
2/12/20 12:27 p.m.

Our local dealer spent a considerable amount of money to have these done, including six figures (I heard)  to have the Gulf logo embossed in the headrests.  Sometimes, I think Vaughn has too much dough.

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia Dork
2/12/20 12:53 p.m.

its easy now to have someone vinyl wrap your car in any logo design you can find ,

Think how many hours it took to do it back in the day !

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/12/20 1:25 p.m.

I know exactly how long it takes! I was partway through masking out the red small stripes to paint coat #3 of 4 of the Martini livery when I realized why everyone goes with Gulf...

G_Body_Man
G_Body_Man UltraDork
2/12/20 4:01 p.m.

Putting Gulf and Martini aside, I think this A90 Supra in classic HKS livery looks absolutely spectacular.

DirtyBird222
DirtyBird222 UberDork
2/12/20 4:35 p.m.
G_Body_Man said:

quoting because that's one of the few vintage liveries that looks excellent on a modern car.

Falken liveries always look great too.

_
_ Dork
2/12/20 4:56 p.m.

Yeah gulf, reknown 787b, the pig, and martini are WAY over done and barely looked good in the original cars. They look hideous on anything new.
the last thing I want to see on a brand new 911 is a pork cutlet. And gulf on anything other than what it originally came on is hysterical. Comical at best.

If you search for original liveries, it's super hard to find any. Too many "control+C, control+V". That's why I use the livery maker in gran turismo. It makes for some very original designs.

poopshovel again
poopshovel again MegaDork
2/12/20 4:57 p.m.
slowbird said:

The old Motorcraft stripe design holds up pretty well, actually.

So does the Wood Brothers NASCAR livery.

Graphics made to compliment body lines are awesome. Translating straight lines to a bubble car, not so much.

Actually the 2nd rustang would look less bad if the lines didn't touch the top of the wheel arch, and the motorcraft logo was spread out a little.

DeadSkunk  (Warren)
DeadSkunk (Warren) PowerDork
2/12/20 5:29 p.m.

I need a livery for a 1972 Corolla. One of you people that are handy with computer graphics programs ought to be able to whip up something stunning. wink

Rons
Rons GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/12/20 6:25 p.m.
_ said:

The Gulf colours are actually John Wyer's colours. After the Gt40 they were used on his Porsche 917s and the Mirage cars that JWAE built and won with.

Rons
Rons GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/12/20 6:28 p.m.
frenchyd said:

In reply to David S. Wallens :

Blame Colin Chapman he got the John Player Red Leaf sponsorship for Lotus and it's been downhill ever since.

fatallightning
fatallightning Reader
2/12/20 9:07 p.m.

Javelin
Javelin GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/12/20 9:21 p.m.
DirtyBird222 said:
G_Body_Man said:

Falken liveries always look great too.

Agreed!!

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
2/13/20 6:30 a.m.

Shameless self promotion...

Dusterbd13-michael
Dusterbd13-michael MegaDork
2/13/20 7:09 a.m.

Somebody find me a red based one that would work on a first gen 4 door neon.....

Because other than momo, im striking out.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
2/13/20 7:10 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Box4VIR
Box4VIR New Reader
2/13/20 7:27 a.m.

I'll play along.  I copied a BMW art car, I know I know...from manufacturer

Wally
Wally MegaDork
2/13/20 7:45 a.m.

In reply to Box4VIR :

That's beautiful, it was my favorite of the Art Cars and works well on the Boxster.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/13/20 8:35 a.m.
Rons said:
_ said:

I think you've got that backwards. JWA used the Gulf colors because they were sponsored by Gulf. https://www.gulfoilltd.com/timeline/sport/

You see Gulf a lot because it's really easy. Doing something that flatters the body lines of a car is a lot harder. Martini liveries - with a few lazy exceptions - were all designed to suit the specific body they were wrapped around.

STM317
STM317 UltraDork
2/13/20 8:47 a.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Because other than momo, im striking out.

Trying to keep it "in the family" somewhat I found the following.

This one seems like an obvious choice, but it's only about half red:

It's been done though:

Probably the easiest to execute, but perhaps not very recognizable on anything that's not a Viper:

This one's not that vintage, or widely recognizable, but I like it:

Wally
Wally MegaDork
2/13/20 9:11 a.m.

In reply to Dusterbd13-michael :

Rons
Rons GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/13/20 10:49 a.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

I may have over stated the relationship - I read it as Wyer brought Gulf sponsorship to his WEC program that covered various chassis, and the colours were the programs, and not the chassis.

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/13/20 11:06 a.m.

Agreed - the Gulf-sponsored JWE team ran a number of chassis under the same colors.  IIRC JWE didn't run the blue and orange on GT40s until Gulf came on board as a sponsor.

OjaiM5

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia Dork
2/13/20 5:08 p.m.

LouInPA
LouInPA New Reader
2/14/20 7:52 a.m.

Hey GRM, you spelled "BRE Datsuns" wrong.

No one mentioned the great Martini livery on the new 935

docwyte
docwyte UberDork
2/14/20 2:54 p.m.

I like that Martini stripe on the 911.  A local PCA'er here has done a much more extensive Martini livery on his 996 and it looks horrible IMO.  Just the Martini stripe is more subtle.

gutenberg918
gutenberg918
2/15/20 12:20 p.m.

my favorite racecar is Alain Prost's f1. What if Williams Renault made a sports racer, it might look like my Spec Racer Ford Gen3

_
_ Dork
2/15/20 1:21 p.m.
Dusterbd13-michael said:

Because other than momo, im striking out.

Gran turismo 1 is your friend.

chada75
chada75 Reader
2/15/20 4:17 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Dirt Late Models are guilty of this.

infinitenexus
infinitenexus GRM+ Memberand Reader
2/26/20 6:57 a.m.

To me nothing will ever beat well-done Martini stripes on a white Porsche 911, especially if the rims are painted red as well.  Although the gulf oil livery on the right car can look pretty awesome as well.

The0retical
The0retical UberDork
2/26/20 9:20 a.m.

The0retical
The0retical UberDork
2/26/20 9:26 a.m.

I'm kind of shocked there doesn't seem to be any examples of the Millen Motorsports Pikes Peak RX-7 livery on anything modern.

I kind of want a white ND RF Miata to do it to now. Also a trailer sporting Panasports, but that's a different story.

accumoto
accumoto
2/26/20 10:32 a.m.

How about vintage or vintage-esque liveries on vintage 911's?

Justjim75
Justjim75 Dork
2/26/20 10:42 a.m.

My friend and dealer (kinda like drugs but Miata parts) did this in Birmingham Alabama and went to Pike's Peak and Miatas at Laguna Seca.  Keith has seen it in person i believe.

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
2/26/20 10:53 a.m.

Ohh..  an internet arguement about other peoples preferences..  Can I cast judgement as well?

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/26/20 11:39 a.m.
Justjim75 said:

I have! He stopped by our shop. I was about to mention it in response to the Millen comment. Thanks.

The Renown livery on the ND Miata is new to me. I have to admit I don't think of it as vintage, but it is nearly 30 years old. It's also 100% appropriate for a Miata.

911s aren't modern cars, they wore those liveries when new :)

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
2/26/20 11:45 a.m.

About Martini - it has to be modified to suit the car. There are a handful of basic designs but the main rule is that it works with the shape. The stripes are organic and can change width to accentuate the body lines. This also means it's difficult to do.

Those who just put a strip up the middle are being lazy and their cars don't do the history of the livery justice. That new 935 looks great and Williams really rocked it on the F1 cars.

engiekev
engiekev Reader
2/26/20 1:33 p.m.

Not really vintage livery on modern car, but vintage livery on vintage car. I'd sure love to replicate the Archer Brothers livery on my 1990 Eagle Talon for rallycross duty

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/26/20 4:45 p.m.
The0retical said:

It's sort of been done!  Courtesy of engiekevs buddy, midwestwankel!

engiekev
engiekev Reader
2/26/20 5:30 p.m.

He is a GRMer, Rx7Kevin or some such.

joey48442
joey48442 PowerDork
2/26/20 8:45 p.m.

In reply to engiekev :

Ha I didn't know that

ebonyandivory
ebonyandivory PowerDork
2/27/20 7:34 a.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

Yeah, who needs debate over cars and car stuff? That should be limited to only websites about car stuff!

4/15/21 12:59 p.m.

Sarah and I have been discussing some graphic ideas for the Miata so, yeah, been looking through historical photos for inspiration. We'll see if anything pans out.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/15/21 2:04 p.m.

"Four Pack" Made me laugh.  I really like the red line tires.  I have always thought that was cool even on modern cars.

Dodge Super Bees

Photography Credit: Anthony Neste

Photography Courtesy Barrett-Jackson

BullManUGA
BullManUGA GRM+ Memberand New Reader
4/15/21 2:42 p.m.

Pretty much all of my iRacing paints are old liveries on new cars:

4/15/21 3:32 p.m.

In reply to BullManUGA :

Dang.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/15/21 3:33 p.m.
David S. Wallens said:

Wiki shows me this:

Spec Miata was first approved as a Regional class in the Southwest Division of SCCA in 1999 and the first race as an official class was at the Fiesta Carrera Regional, Texas World Speedway 2.90 road course on July 24, 1999 at 1:05 pm and included a starting field of 4 drivers: Tim Evans, Shannon McMasters, Bob Reinhardt and David Obeney finishing in that order.

The first Spec Miata race for the National Auto Sport Association[1] was held in February 2000 by the NorCal Region. At the national level, the "UPR Racing Supply First Ever Spec Miata National" was held in Avondale, Arizona at Phoenix International Raceway's infield road course on January 13, 2006 with Brad Rampelberg as the "First Ever" National race winner. Results of the 1st SCCA National Qualifying Race may be googled at: azscca 2006 National Double Double.

With your GRM super powers, do you have any way of seeing what those winning cars looked like?

If yes, my obscure "vintage livery" is to look like a winning car from the "ole days" of 1999 or 22 years ago.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
4/15/21 3:49 p.m.

There was also the era where cigarette advertising was banned in many countries (but not all) so in some places changes had to be made.  As an example, Marlboro went to a bar code.

Are there other companies who did similar?  This approach might work well where you are trying to have a livery but trying to avoid undue attention to a specific brand.

Some red vinyl and no words would get you there:

4/15/21 4:00 p.m.
John Welsh said:
David S. Wallens said:

Wiki shows me this:

Back at the office, I have photos of Shannon's first Spec Miata car. I want to say it was red.

DWNSHFT
DWNSHFT Dork
4/15/21 8:31 p.m.
John Welsh said:

Wiki shows me this:

Here's the entire field of the first national:

irish44j (Forum Supporter)
irish44j (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
4/15/21 10:21 p.m.
The0retical said:

EDIT: a few post up beat me to it. But this picture is better :)

why do it on something modern when you can still do it on an RX-7 (Kevin Schmidt's)

May be an image of car and road

Vajingo
Vajingo HalfDork
5/31/21 6:50 p.m.
Liveries today are easy to do with a computer and a vinyl wrap.

The easiest way to do a mock up livery is using the livery editor on a racing game like gran turismo. I designed my entire Miata that way. Easy as pie. You can see every angle before you spend money on supplies.

wspohn
wspohn SuperDork
6/1/21 10:49 a.m.

I thought that there was a lack of Jag content......

These guys came up to Canada and ran at my track (at different times) when I was also running (thankfully not in the same race!)  The V12 XKE set a lap record.  It was 1978 for the XJS and earlier for the Huffaker XKE.

6/1/21 12:39 p.m.

In reply to wspohn :

Bold, simple, clean. It totally works.

Rons
Rons GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
6/1/21 1:26 p.m.

In reply to wspohn :

So 1978 Trans Am and circa 1974 for the Huffaker Jag at Westwood for a rare international SCCA National?

sergio
sergio HalfDork
6/2/21 12:21 a.m.

86 Benetton F1

86 Benetton F1

6/2/21 8:35 a.m.

In reply to sergio :

Noice.

L5wolvesf
L5wolvesf HalfDork
6/2/21 11:06 a.m.

One of my 2 wheel projects, a Wards Mojave with a CB550 engine, will have a McLaren based livery.

The orange color was offered by Wards when the bikes were made. The frame will be lt blue

AaronBalto

In reply to AaronBalto :

surprise

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
6/2/21 4:03 p.m.
wspohn said:

I thought that there was a lack of Jag content......

The car is a Group 44  car not a Huffaker car. The Huffaker car  had a single seat  rollbar

SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/2/21 4:33 p.m.

Shameless self promotion

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/2/21 5:13 p.m.

Umm, isn't that livery right about the same age as the car it's on? I mean, it's super-duper cool but I'm not sure "vintage livery on modern car" applies ;)

SVreX (Forum Supporter)
SVreX (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
6/2/21 5:22 p.m.

In reply to Keith Tanner :

Since when do "Shameless self promotion" and "logic" co-exist?? cheeky

Keith Tanner
Keith Tanner GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
6/2/21 5:53 p.m.

In reply to SVreX (Forum Supporter) :

I will accept this explanation.

wspohn
wspohn SuperDork
6/2/21 8:49 p.m.
Rons said:

In reply to wspohn :

Yup - and you are right - not many races for SCCA are credited up in Canada. We got Terry Visger in a Huffaker MGB and a really fast Volvo P1800 (I forget who was driving) plus Dick Workman in a 427 Cobra and several cars I don't recall in detail.

I checked my dates.  First NASCAR race at Westwood was 1973, the first SCCA National and the first ever outside the US was 1975, and the first Transam was 1977.

I switched to vintage racing when that started in 1981.

Teh E36 M3
Teh E36 M3 SuperDork
6/2/21 9:21 p.m.

Please for the love of god tell me that this is real. I mean historically and that someone has a vintage car in this livery

BrewCity20
BrewCity20 New Reader
6/3/21 7:26 a.m.

In reply to Teh E36 M3 :

I was thinking the same thing - can't say I've seen that livery before, but I it looks great!

sir_mike
sir_mike New Reader
10/23/21 6:30 p.m.

Most OK but why BRE on a Mazda???

jerel77494
jerel77494 New Reader
10/25/21 12:11 p.m.

In reply to slowbird :

I wanted to put this pain scheme on a local dirt track car, including the number, and have it say "Thanks for the help from our secret supporters."

jerel77494
jerel77494 New Reader
10/25/21 12:14 p.m.

I remember BRE also fielded some Datsun 510's in the under 2 liter Trans Am and wrested the championship from Alfa Romeo's GTV coupes.

lWOlQCHgoapfM0fDESEvk1yBiICvEhzJCCXZfbFjtJWYkVlFI3qgbvG6LxD4Xts5