volvoclearinghouse
volvoclearinghouse Reader
3/29/13 9:46 a.m.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/3687477491.html

Selling off more cars so I don't have to move them- This one was a driver until about 3 years ago. The top is shot and I had begun replacing some of the rustier body parts. Lost momentum on the project. The engine compartment has been home to at least two possums in the last 3 years, both of which were evicted. But the car's extended hiatus from road use has saddened me. It needs a new home. Mechanically it's probably the most reliable car ever- the 3 speed pushbutton 904 auto shifts nice and crisply- it'll actually chirp the tires on the 1-2 shift around a turn. The Slant 6 is a paragon of efficiency and reliability- it'll do up to 25 mpg and has taken this car on many roadtrips with never a hiccup. The radiator is recently replaced, the trans has an aftermarket cooler, and I put new tires on it about 4 or 5 years ago. The brakes were OK, but probably should be gone through before putting the car back on the road.

There is rust- I replaced the floors with new metal, so they are good, but the fenders are rough, the front lower valence is pretty ugly, and the rear quarters behind the tires need some help. A branch fell on the passenger door and dented it, but the door still opens and the glass rolls up and down.

$1200 and it's yours. Email or private message me if interested.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
3/29/13 9:56 a.m.

Dang, I know an all mopar BABE rally team that would treat this right, sadly they couldn't give you what its worth. I'll send it to them anyway, they might just want it for personal reasons.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
z2lcngt0CrbCg9obpFTJp3A8BWjuOgc65OyHcODM2sJg5jHf7lcLprr9FpW7Hlcw