alfa1
alfa1 None
8/2/10 6:52 p.m.

I have an Alfa Spider Volece Garage kept .. Transfered from California and looking to sell it. No Rust and has lots of goodies. I live in Thailand and My mother is wanting me to get it out of her garage in Chicago. Not sure how to sell it but only 90k miles on it. Got 15" alloy wheels, Dropped 1.5" with stiffer sway and Koni's .. Nice top and cream colored.

In the states for a short time if interested send me an email alfa1_thai@hotmail.com.. Car is in Deerfield, Illinois.

John

Lugnut
Lugnut HalfDork
8/2/10 7:15 p.m.

Wow, less than $2010? I am in Crystal Lake, I think I could pick it up tonight.

alfa1
alfa1 New Reader
8/2/10 7:28 p.m.

Still trying to figure out this site.. I should add some pics to show how clean it is but willing to negotiate price... Moved from California to Thailand , but could not part with the car.. my mother hates to see it sitting there in Garage and bugs me also.. Not want to sell it to someone who doesnt appreciate alfa's.. Leaving back to Bangkok this Aug and want to let her go..

John

Mental
Mental SuperDork
8/2/10 11:38 p.m.

Sweet! Do you have some kind of E-Bay secure escrow service, I mean becuase I would want to protect both of us. Maybe I could deposit the money in the Ebay escrow and then upon reviewing the car and finding it to my satisfaction release the funds.

Maybe you could link me to that site now. I am expecting a huge payment from a lottery I recently won in Nigerea.

Does the car come with a canoe? I bet it comes with a canoe, cuz you seem like a canoe kinda guy

alfa1
alfa1 New Reader
8/4/10 8:22 a.m.

In reply to Mental: Huh ? What's a canoe? .. Looking for someone that likes Alfa's , not ebay complicated , canoe folks..

Lugnut
Lugnut HalfDork
8/4/10 10:26 a.m.

Still waiting for the actual asking price...

foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
8/4/10 10:48 a.m.

I don't think he's a canoe paddler, just a grms novice.

alfa1, things on this board have to be less than $2010 dollars. There's skepticism about you being willing to sell for that.

Lugnut
Lugnut HalfDork
8/4/10 10:54 a.m.
foxtrapper wrote: I don't think he's a canoe paddler, just a grms novice. alfa1, things on this board have to be less than $2010 dollars. There's skepticism about you being willing to sell for that.

I concur. And extra points lost for his only three posts being for his classified ad. :)

alfa1
alfa1 New Reader
8/4/10 12:24 p.m.

ok fine, I can deal with the novice comments.. Looking for about $3.5k..

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/alfa-romeo-cars-sale-wanted/168906-1984-spider-veloce.html

A couple pics that I posted in the attached link with my email. I live in Thailand now, but title / car is in Illinois

Raze
Raze HalfDork
8/4/10 12:41 p.m.

look on the left hand side of this website, there is a 'classified' section specifically for non-challenge priced vehicles, post it up over there as this will most likely get deleted now that you've attached a price...

alfa1
alfa1 New Reader
8/4/10 12:52 p.m.

In reply to Raze: Thanks Raze..

Lugnut
Lugnut HalfDork
8/4/10 2:32 p.m.

First post on AlfaBB, too, and that's not an IL plate.

alfa1
alfa1 New Reader
8/4/10 7:59 p.m.

In reply to Lugnut: Your a sharp cookie.. Yes Cali plates to boot.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7rTM1HOVL1jyC68sI7NykbsxQB8iPnfxXjUQuVVMzvDwdepFkjvnjX6YDOYQxwb8