elitefoong
elitefoong
8/15/13 7:55 a.m.

Port Orange FLorida, Urgent sale.

Good: New used subframe. sandblasted, polyurethane paint and silver top coat New engine motor mounts New BMW E30 M3 oem bushing New front control arms and bushing New tie rod ends assembly New H&R race springs from Ireland Engineering New Koni Yellow sports shocks all round New OEM front strut mount BMW E30 front knuckle conversion to RX7 4 piston brake machined bracket 1990 Volkswagen Corrado Front Brake Rotor Brake New used rear trailing arms, . sandblasted, polyurethane paint. New OEM Sachs-Boge rear strut mount Hawk rear brake pads New rear ATE brake rotor New drift style steering wheel + steering boss kit New Momo shift knob ACS Race wheel studs for easy wheel mounting + Conical lug nuts New battery Bentley Service Manual I have receipts for most of the stuff if requested.

Bad:- Cracked windshield Underbody rust from years in north and salts Rust spots on passenger door Semi-gutted interior

The story about this car is I bought it in 2009. My plan was to turn the car into a track car. The title I have was signed but never transferred under my name. I drove car around the block for two years to keep it warm. I have always garaged the car at my house. Most of the listed stuff are already installed on the car but have zero miles on it. There might be a couple of stuff that I forgotten to list here. I do not have the time to finish it anymore. If you need any help or information about the car, I would be more than glad to help you. I would really like to see this being used well as parts car or someone finishes it. The car is in Port Orange, Florida

http://s1066.photobucket.com/user/elitefoong/library/BMW%20E30

jakeb
jakeb Reader
8/15/13 12:57 p.m.

So the car is in texas? how much?

elitefoong
elitefoong New Reader
8/15/13 6:04 p.m.

The car is in Port Orange, Florida

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/15/13 9:27 p.m.

Pics? Price? Your linky no worky.

mndsm
mndsm PowerDork
8/15/13 9:47 p.m.

Its got a DOPE drilled out shift knob. Looks like a hollow golf ball.

jungle
jungle New Reader
8/22/13 1:36 p.m.

price?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lwuVr9qgNQWC0ykjethbmEzwO2QuTPMjbtb1q4CoIBNkkb4184jQzyCVizRpxjAa