HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/11/08 1:35 p.m.

Ok, I was going to build a track rat for hill climbs so I wouldn't risk the V8 Miata going over the edge but I need some money for the V8 car. It's a 1991 Miata, 188K miles on it, was in the process of being turned into a track/hill climb car. No A/C, carpet has been removed, no radio, top is pretty well shot, has an N1 Cat-back exhaust, test pipe in place of the cat, drilled & slotted rotors with PBR Axxis pads. Couple of small dings, rear finish panel is gone, otherwise pretty good. It's on stock daisy alloys with a nearly new set of tires, has the splined lug nuts so it's ready for any aftermarket wheels you want to put on. I've got a Boss Frog Single Hoop Clearview Maxx roll bar to go with it http://www.bossfrog.biz/Miata_Rollbars.html , a 5 point harness, and a driver's suit rated SFI 3-2A/5, fits someone ~6' & ~200 lbs. For pics http://www.streetcarforums.com/showthread.php?t=121164

$2000 obo

I've also got a set of spare wheels with some race rubber, some assorted springs, who knows what else, first dibs to the buyer, or do some mixing and matching to custom make a package for the buyer :D

CarKid1989
CarKid1989 Reader
10/11/08 5:47 p.m.

Sell roll bar seperately? If so PM me a price. What kind are the spare wheels too...Thanks

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/11/08 6:56 p.m.

Yep, would have to ship Greyhound because of the size, the spare wheels are ICW, 15x6.5 IIRC, nothing fancy. I paid $350 for the roll bar + shipping, I'll sell for $350 + shipping.

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/12/08 9:40 p.m.

Yeah, I'm feeling froggy, need some $$, Now the $2000 includes some 550# springs, 450#, 275#, the ICW wheels, and whatever race rubber I've got laying around. Daddy needs his V8 fix!!!

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
10/13/08 12:20 a.m.

Holy CRAP this car sounds familiar . . .LOL!

-Dave

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/13/08 6:04 a.m.

Yeah, I wonder why :) Sold the turbo stuff, got some tires for the wheels, got the springs for a coilover setup, got the roll bar, suit & harness, somebody will be close to all set for doing track days, hill climbs, whatever fun you want to have with it :)

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
10/13/08 8:44 a.m.

Two grand huh?

Hmmmmmm . . . . . I might be able to swing that, LOL!

We'll have to save up some change, but if it's still available when I get the funds together, I'll gladly . . .uhhh . . .re-transfer ownership in exchange for monetary goods????

This would be the most awkward re-purchase GRM Forum thing ever.

-Dave

DWNSHFT
DWNSHFT New Reader
10/13/08 3:28 p.m.

Where is the car located?

David

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/13/08 6:30 p.m.

Chatsworth, GA, just about 30 miles south of Chattanooga, TN, 90 miles north of Atlanta, GA.

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
10/13/08 6:31 p.m.

IN A WORLD!!!

WHERE GRASSROOTS MOTORSPORTS IS KING!

3 MEN FIGHT FOR SUPREMACY!

cinematic suspense music

3 DAVES

1 MIATA!

0 MARGIN FOR ERROR!

THIS WINTER!!!!

THE EPIC WILL BE!!!

AT YOUR DOORSTEP!

thunder clap and explosions

Drift Gone Wrong

A GRM Production

Opens in theaters everywhere December 12.

-Dave

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/13/08 6:32 p.m.

Pshh, I've bought/sold/repurchased so many times with folks that I just gave up keeping track. In fact, I bought a car from a buddy a year or so ago that he had to remind me that I sold to him!!!

HoserRacing
HoserRacing New Reader
10/13/08 6:33 p.m.

Ok, that's just funny right there grin

Black Stig
Black Stig New Reader
10/13/08 6:48 p.m.

LOL! I try to be funny when I can ^_^

-Dave

cueball1
cueball1 New Reader
1/13/09 1:01 a.m.

Interested in that boss frog bar if you still have it. I know. It's a bump on a 4 month old thread. Sheesh. Who knows, he might still have it!?!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BGM6MOQfEth4ANOUI4NBGfqTh4iFdgprY1ctcuk5xzF7Q9p4NAy3PWEAnkVHOU9K