borf42
borf42 GRM+ Memberand None
9/1/09 1:07 p.m.

Hey everyone! My beloved '95 T-Bird SC is getting scrapped in favor of a built V8 I just got. Anyhow, here's the details:

Engine has about 122k on it, runs perfect. It's still in the car, and can be driven. I'll just have to bolt a seat in...

Stock, it pushes 235hp and 335 lb-ft of torque, which would be very nice for any kind of project that requires a ford drive train. I would throw it in a v6 mustang myself, if I needed car #6. I will include everything you'll need to make it work in your project (wiring, ecu, 4r70w tranny, whatever), as I need to ditch the shell relatively soon.

For trades, I am looking to put a killer stereo in my new 'bird. So I am in the market for a filled box, and amp to drive it, and a 4-channel amp. I have a headunit I like and it has a nice set of speakers all around as a start. Drop me an e-mail if you'd like to swing by and check it out. I have the equipment to yank the motor where it sits now. So, let me know what you have, or bring me some cash!

Nate

borf42 at hotmail dot com

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
9/1/09 2:10 p.m.

Crapzorrs Tick. You are killing use here.

borf42
borf42 GRM+ Memberand New Reader
9/3/09 10:38 p.m.

Anybody? Here's a pic of the engine, although I think it's cleaner now...

From My Cars

Let me know, I am taking offers. Really want to throw a sub in the 'bird over the winter....

Nate

donalson
donalson SuperDork
9/3/09 11:51 p.m.

...glad you are far away... would be perfect in a volvo haha

borf42
10/1/09 1:37 p.m.

In reply to borf42:

Anybody?!? A sweet Miata with a supercharged v6.... :-D

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/2/09 6:12 a.m.

If only it were a 2.3 turbo....

John Brown
10/2/09 6:34 a.m.

It would fit better than that 2.3L AND be lighter AND make more power...

And I own a big cam for a 3.8L that just needs pushrods to install, cost of shipping.

Buy this Dan.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/2/09 6:54 a.m.

How much?

John Brown
10/2/09 7:30 a.m.

Also if you buy it you will need:

http://www.v6power.net/ http://www.sccoa.com/forums/index.php and http://forums.tccoa.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

All have there share of bad posts but all three are pretty useful when researching.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/3/09 10:29 a.m.
Borf 42 said: I will include everything you'll need to make it work in your project (wiring, ecu, 4r70w tranny, whatever), as I need to ditch the shell relatively soon.

I'm confused (again). Are you selling the engine or the whole car?

Either way, you've got my interest. Do you have a means to lift the engine/tranny up into a pickup truck? If you're selling the whole thing, can it be driven? Can it be flat towed?

I have a brand new Jensen XA-2100 amp that I can throw into the mix, probably not enough for your killer stereo but you know more about that than me.

Shoot me a PM with your bottom price, barters whatever and I can pick it up Firday.

Dan

borf42
10/11/09 1:31 a.m.

Sold to Dan. Hope you had a good trip back to NY!! I will be sending you the engine wiring harness (we kinda forgot that) and a 1995 ford service manual with wiring and vacuum diagrams, and the ford fuel injection book we were talking about.

Nate

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
10/11/09 7:59 a.m.

Thanks, uneventful trip, a little logey up the hills of the Berkshires. Looking forward to the project.

Dan

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
MQf8fZsK3S1jEXZoLdbm7UstRPjyde1l4Y9TAYHxijnWkC5P1h1eZZ5r6ExAjkAX