1 2
Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
2/17/18 3:50 p.m.

SOLD

elling my 1998 Subaru Forester S

Car is all stock 5spd, 277k miles, does have LSD diff. Been parked for awhile, but started few months ago and runs good. Bearing on ac compressor going out, and will need new battery. Body is lil rough and front right has some damage. Will make for good challenge car or swap into gc platform. Car is located in Victoria Tx, asking $600 or obo or possible trade

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
2/17/18 3:58 p.m.

Oh yea, and if someone does by this to build for challenge car I will throw in parts from old 240sx project to help recoupe cost.  FMIC and plumbing , motor and trans mounts, all parts are new

Jerry
Jerry UberDork
2/17/18 6:28 p.m.

Is this considered wagon enough to be a wagon for $2018?  Uh, asking for a friend.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
2/17/18 6:33 p.m.

Yeah, thats a wagon in my book.

Indy-Barely Functional-Guy
Indy-Barely Functional-Guy SuperDork
2/17/18 6:40 p.m.

In reply to Jerry :

Yes, tell (cough) your friend it's a Wagon.

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
2/18/18 9:03 p.m.

Bumpsies 

bigfranks84
bigfranks84 New Reader
3/7/18 11:45 p.m.

Tempting. Any more pics?

akylekoz
akylekoz HalfDork
3/8/18 5:30 a.m.

I have never witnessed a rust free Forester, Michigan kills them.

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Digital Experience Director
3/8/18 5:55 a.m.

Yep. It’s a wagon for the Challenge! 

Dusterbd13
Dusterbd13 MegaDork
3/8/18 6:52 a.m.

I have a nib set if felpro headgaskets and top end gaskets that i bought for my 02 legacy 2.5 if someone gets this for a challenge car.  Let them go CHEAP.

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 5:43 p.m.

Bumping

dropping price to $500. Only offers I've had are pretty much less then scrap value. 

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 5:45 p.m.

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
3/14/18 8:31 p.m.

Can we drive it to Houston? If so I'm going to piss off Mrs. Deuce and buy it. Sending you a message.

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UltraDork
3/14/18 9:15 p.m.

If it makes it to Houston and pisses off Mrs. Deuce than it would probably make it to SD to piss off Mrs. Opelguy instead.

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 9:26 p.m.

Still "new" to the forums not sure how to check a message... mazduece if you come get her I'll go $451 with a t shirt that says Mazdaduece wizard of all! Plus some stories! It'd be great honor! As far as driving back to "Houston" tags are far out as from 2015 although I didn't DD until 2017....;) tires are lil old which still hold air. Owned the car for years though and never left me stranded. 

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
3/14/18 9:30 p.m.
Papabishop said:

Still "new" to the forums not sure how to check a message... mazduece if you come get her I'll go $451 with a t shirt that says Mazdaduece wizard of all! Plus some stories! It'd be great honor! As far as driving back to "Houston" tags are far out as from 2015 although I didn't DD until 2017....;) tires are lil old which still hold air. Owned the car for years though and never left me stranded. 

Check your email unless it’s yahoo then the forum software hates you 

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 9:34 p.m.

She's been good car but has been parked unfortunately for far too long. I want it to be back on road but haven't "needed" for quite some time. Plus swimbo been on my butt about it's just sitting there get rid of it! While I am "new" to this forum.. sorry I'll  stop the " " I've loved the people/commitment/enthusiasm of this place. And it'd make me the most happy this car goes to the right place. I want/need another project in my life for far too long but this vehicle won't get me what I want unfortunately. I would be the most happy to see someone enjoy/use/chop up for their own 2.5rs swap or challenge car

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 9:36 p.m.

Hit me up at 

papabishop86@gmail.com

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/14/18 9:48 p.m.

And just one more thing... if mazduece does get this and If  mazduece makes me a t shirt that says " mazduece wizard of all " t shirt. I get 2.. one I can keep of the legendary mazduece himself and one that can be auctioned off to his charity of choice! Sorry maybe too many beers but I Love spreading automotive greatness!!!

mazdeuce - Seth
3/15/18 7:15 a.m.

Email is totally sent. The dumb part of me is overriding the sane part of me. 

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
3/15/18 7:16 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Email is totally sent. The dumb part of me is overriding the sane part of me. 

Aren't your kids about to start driving? Seems like a good car for them so totally sane.

mazdeuce - Seth
3/15/18 7:43 a.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic :

They are and this would save the Accord from rallycross. I've even got a challenge theme in my head. As long as I stay married, this could be fun. 

Dirtydog
Dirtydog GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
3/15/18 9:24 a.m.

In reply to mazdeuce - Seth :

You can always try the cute puppy routine.  "Holy Smokes Honey!  Look what followed me home!".

oldopelguy
oldopelguy UltraDork
3/15/18 9:54 a.m.

She will like it better with wood grain vinyl on the sides....

Papabishop
Papabishop New Reader
3/15/18 11:37 a.m.

In reply to oldopelguy :

And some daytons..

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BwBpqU62ZUT2bcVF1wyELWRrlw8sxQ4AMdzJCiEdk1IbNVjxKhJdkJ3aWVD8ZZkt