jdmp5
jdmp5 None
8/8/09 5:02 p.m.

Hey guys...I have a 1993 Mazda MX6 v6 for sale. Needs a rebuild (head is gone I am told)...would make a great project...all thats needed is a motor (V8 swap anyone)? and an ignition cylinder (I got the car all busted up). I'm deploying and need it out my garage ASAP before my wife kills me. ods: Progress springs Aftermarket front bumper An unknown, but pretty stiff clutch cat back exhaust I'm sure someone with the time can part this out and make double if not triple their investment.

$500 and it's yours....title in hand! Pics: A little dark...but these are the misc interior parts:

trigun7469
trigun7469 New Reader
8/10/09 7:33 p.m.

Location? clean title? was it in a front end wreck? thanks

jdmp5
jdmp5 New Reader
8/13/09 3:00 p.m.

In reply to trigun7469:

Sorry I took so long to reply work DC (Andrews AFB, MD) Clean title Never wrecked to my knowledge, I got the car from a friend when I returned to the US from being stationed in Turkey for 2 years. I was going to prep it for the 2010 Challenge, but I'm deploying again in Dec/Jan. Throw your best offer at me...just need it out the garage ASAP. I have the headlights and all the stuff that goes with it (in the trunk/hatch)... 2002jdmp5@gmail.com for more info/pics etc.

jdmp5
jdmp5 New Reader
8/15/09 7:40 a.m.

OBO on this.

Also...if anyone buys my turbo'd Miata they get this for free.

That's a steal. :)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DAAiZLkTkjgsrCY1i0qY5wqEqXv1yf3G8Mr92zIhmBKz0rwQdJyJ2uK8xyOuFF9s