2K4Kcsq
2K4Kcsq New Reader
3/25/13 4:30 p.m.

I put my longest running project on craigslist this morning. Decided i would share it with this crowd since I would really love to see someone pick up where I left off. Been on the fence with selling this for years but I just have way too many projects. one needs to go.

http://westslope.craigslist.org/cto/3702598448.html

for sale is my '79 ford F-100 short bed 2wd. This truck has a chris aliston's rear sub-frame with 4-link rear suspension, QA1 adjustable coilovers, 20 gallon RCI fuel cell, Chassis tech lowered front I-beams, QA1 adjustable front shocks, 3/4 ton front springs, headers, dual 2.5 exhaust, Hurst pistol grip shifter, grant steering wheel. Almost everything has been freshened up on this truck over the years including the entire brake system, custom driveshaft with new u-joints, wheel bearings & seals, etc. It is currently setup for a ford big block (429/460) C6 combo. The C6 in the truck was recently rebuilt and the listed price includes a 1973 429 builder engine that is not currently in the truck. Engine ran when pulled from another truck, nothing broken, just needs rebuilt. Lots of other extra's included with this truck. I can flex a little on the price if you don't want the engine/trans. clean colorado title

Someone give this truck a good home. I've had it since I was 17 and i'll probly shed a tear the day it leaves me.

Cotton
Cotton SuperDork
3/25/13 4:42 p.m.

can you post pics and price...or the CL link?

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non New Reader
3/25/13 4:43 p.m.

Free?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg UltimaDork
3/25/13 5:56 p.m.

Dayum frickin Colorado

2K4Kcsq
2K4Kcsq New Reader
3/25/13 9:30 p.m.

crap I thought I did post the link sorry fixed