Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy GRM+ Memberand Dork
3/15/12 1:15 p.m.
NuJrzRedline wrote: Body is straight other than the door/fender/front lip/paint/pass tail.

I'd rephrase that as "no rust".

Good luck with the sale. If you were closer I'd buy that MX-t turbo that keeps popping up and make a 4 door screamer.

EvanB
EvanB GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/19/12 12:01 a.m.

Is Ohio a reasonable distance?

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
3/23/12 8:07 p.m.

IMHO, $1000 is a lot for a 221k car with serious body damage, a missing alloy, a messed up interior and a blown head gasket. It's not a 4WS car either. Around here, you can buy a really nice MX-6/626 GT for that price. Good luck with the sale regardless!

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
3/23/12 10:14 p.m.

Serious body damage? It's a fender and a door. The other alloy is my garage. Messed up interior? Worst part is the the hatch cover that is hanging. I have the rear door panel in my garage as well as the center console. Plus 4WS cars just have that much more to break :oP

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
3/23/12 11:38 p.m.

How flexible is the price, really? I'm somewhat interested, and would be perfectly capable of doing the headgasket swap in your driveway in 2 hours, but that price is gonna be a hard sell due to my personal experiences with these cars.

92CelicaHalfTrac
92CelicaHalfTrac MegaDork
3/25/12 6:13 p.m.

Ok. Good luck with the sale!

mndsm
mndsm UberDork
3/25/12 8:36 p.m.

I think the rareness of the body is what will sell it... if nothing else. GL with the sale. I'd be slightly more interested if you said Minnesota and not DFW.

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
9/12/12 7:45 p.m.

Need this sold!

NuJrzRedline
NuJrzRedline New Reader
9/14/12 8:28 p.m.

At this point, I'll take $450 and some NA Miata parts(pair of fenders, front and rear bumpers). No cracks, dents or rust. Color doesn't matter.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zm2KrZuTfA6FS7VXyFKC1Ib41KMqFNgPqcEQ0uzSHch42DrdQW86XDGYyS949LKS