Leafy
Leafy New Reader
7/28/13 1:18 p.m.

This is a 94 Saturn SL2 with automatic transmission and 156k miles. It is the Home Coming Edition which means its fully loaded and has the most comfortable seats available in this vintage Saturn, and remote start for those cold mornings. Has not been driven much lately and is not currently registered. Has 4 wheel disks, and rotors and pads only have a couple thousand miles on them, tires are Khumo ASX with only a few thousand miles on them. It has a few modifications including pioneer head unit and speakers but comes with almost all of the original parts and a trunk full of other spare parts that I accumulated during ownership. Body is rust and dent free. This car handles very well and is very safe, the perfect car for your new driver.

I went to move it today and I've found a small brake leak, the brakes hold but I wouldn't try to dive it very far. Someone with more patience with flaring lines than me should be able to fix it quickly.

Spares includes all stock parts except exhaust, a brand new flywheel, a manual shifter assembly, 1 axle, a manual tranny ecu, and a couple things I cant remember off the top of my head. Heck I'll throw in a GM F23 tranny thats stuck between 3rd and 5th too.

Leafy
Leafy New Reader
8/3/13 2:19 p.m.

I fixed the brake leak. Just had to do the flare one more time.

drainoil
drainoil Reader
8/4/13 6:47 a.m.

Another car too far away from me. Looks clean.

What sort of mpg have you got?

Leafy
Leafy New Reader
8/4/13 8:20 a.m.

I used to get around 30 when I drove it all the time in highschool.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
O9sY5kAEw0fOn7Loa1iYZYCtEE5DumIULjV1xl0nVZ3N7ABbySjjAvDgasty6d4v