1 2 3
The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
8/28/19 12:34 p.m.

I'm still babysitting this car, waiting for someone to pay the $300 adoption fee.

:)

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/28/19 12:53 p.m.

oh my god.

1. I can't believe that

2. I still can't believe that

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
8/29/19 9:16 a.m.

Me too. I've paid a lot more money for much less car.

Robbie
8/29/19 9:30 a.m.

So it looks sorta like this? (pictures aren't showing for me, for whatever reason)

AWD, 5sp, 2 doors, 2.2l engine making about 140 hp, low option (light) model? I can't understand what isn't to like here. 

Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
8/29/19 11:38 a.m.

2018 Stampie would have already bought this but 2019 Stampie is trying to be lessen his vehicle addiction. 

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
8/30/19 9:21 a.m.

In reply to Robbie :

Yes, that's what it looks like, plus a few dents and scratches, and some faded paint. I have no idea why my pictures keep disappearing, I've re-loaded them several times and they continue to vanish after a given amount of time. I LOVE re-performing the same mundane tasks over and over and over...

Did I text you a bunch of pictures or was that another GRMer?

Robbie
8/30/19 10:26 a.m.

In reply to The_Jed :

No, you didn't text them to me. But if you want to I'll post them up in this thread for ya.

303 332 8568

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/30/19 10:57 a.m.

If you and the car are still in Canton il, I will take it.  It may be a bit before I can come get it.  I really just want the spare transmission/driveshaft/etc but I'm going to be building a $2020 challenge Subaru 360 and could use all the spares.  

I'm not sure I could get over for about 6 weeks due to work outage.  I could possibly make it work next weekend.

Let me know 

Robbie
8/30/19 11:55 a.m.

In reply to nocones :

That is awesome news in so many ways.

nocones
nocones GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
8/31/19 6:13 p.m.

I tried to email you but email seems busted.  Drop me a email at nocones_625

At yahoo.com

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/19 3:29 p.m.

NoCones, I sent you an email.

Robbie, thank you for the offer!

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
9/1/19 3:31 p.m.

In reply to nocones :

Yes, the car and I are still in Canton. The 7th and 8th (this coming weekend) could work for me as well.

The_Jed
The_Jed PowerDork
10/26/19 9:53 a.m.

I watched the old Scoob get hauled away this morning. I was a bit sad but, it's better than having it parked in my driveway and watching it slowly rot away. The wife is understandably sad as well. 

Nice to meet you, NoCones, I wish you many happy adventures!

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
RdQdy1zL3cGCTeTVktb5s8dlaPE25dVy6K6CB2cYTcQb3ce5P8vxTrcJKxTwS01t