Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
9/20/10 2:54 p.m.

It's white with tan check cloth interior, 5 speed, 2.2 NA. New rear struts, cam seals replaced, ice cold A/C, VW Gti wheels with 205/55 tires. Pops the CEL for an evap system code. Needs paint work and a front corner light, new front fender on order. Can deliver to Gainesville @ the Challenge if that helps. $1950 or trade for bike over 650cc's.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
9/25/10 12:44 a.m.

I see you are in Blue Point, is the car?!

I am in Lindenhurst.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
9/29/10 3:28 a.m.

Bump for irratation at no contact info

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
9/29/10 10:52 a.m.

Bob- Click on his name or avatar, then click "contact" from the box that pops up. It will send email directly to his registered address.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
9/29/10 3:17 p.m.

Ok, cool.

I figured from his other posts that he is at the challenge/in FLA

Anyone there wanna ask him if the car is still for sale?

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Webmaster
9/29/10 3:40 p.m.
BobOfTheFuture wrote: Ok, cool. I figured from his other posts that he is at the challenge/in FLA Anyone there wanna ask him if the car is still for sale?

You may not like me if he gives the right answer and I like the car...but I'll certainly ask.

Supercoupe
Supercoupe Reader
9/29/10 4:13 p.m.

sorry Bob, yes the car would normally be in Blue Point, however I am on my way to the Challenge. ( had to stop @ Carolina Pottery for my wife's enjoyment.....shopping) and it is still for sale. As a matter of fact, I had a spectacular failure on my Challenge car (Fiat 500) while testing the custom built clutch plate, and had to resort to using the Subie as my last minute Challenge entry replacement.

The email system here goes directly to my phone, just click the contact button in my profile.

BobOfTheFuture
BobOfTheFuture HalfDork
10/2/10 3:32 p.m.

Heh, oh great thanks Tom I guess you gotta be in it to win it though.

Super, PM sent

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wBKr9hH9L9HgbcmdaSM3U0s53lqVrMvDp27OAuDe2ViNcLuvHhoeeSnNZazNrjsM