patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand Dork
8/15/09 1:33 p.m.

99 P71 crown vic - former Cleveland PD cruiser

75k miles

body: has some rust(rockers under the plastic covers - you'd never know) and driver fender above wheel. paint sucks. throw on fender and repaint and it'll look good for a few years. marauder spoiler installed and car comes with orginal slatted grille and 03+ honeycomb grille

drivetrain: 4.6 motor with new intake manifold, fresh plugs, and 1 new coilpack. runs awesome. needs EGR tube replaced but new ford part comes with. 4R70W trans works fine - every once in a while i get a small shudder when converter goes into lockup. maybe it needs fluid/filter? who knows but i've put 11k miles on this car and it has never let me down including a 2500 mile trip to florida without so much as a spare tire or jack.

factory 16" steelies with decent firehawk tires, newer brake pads all around.

cool cop stuff: antennae upon the roof, 1 on trunk, prisoner cage/divider, code 3 pushbars, bucket seats, brand new rear cloth/vinyl bench seat, police console with aftermarket CD player installed kinda like a cop radio since the factory radio harness appears to have been cut off down in the dash somewhere. working spotlight handy for nighttime stuff in the yard like loading other vehicles onto trailers and whatnot. think of the car as the most badass flashlight you'll ever own.

of course the mustang wheels are not included from the pic - and up close the paint looks like complete ass. it's a 25 footer. still scares the crap out of other drivers. the mustang wheels and billet adapters can be had with the car for $425 more but i'm going to use them on my truck otherwise.

oh - big plus - GREY INTERIOR - not blue.

asking price: $1500

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
oujsp0o2drx7kMtsuxm0yST4OkghTdbJ6jU2d4Ek6r3PcxvBH5nRsxTWHueU6g72