Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
9/26/20 8:34 a.m.

I need somebody to pick up a police push bar for my Lumina and bring it to somewhere within a reasonable drive from Dallas. 

Payment will be in beer. Good beer. A whole case of it.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/20 1:27 p.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie :

Presuming I make it this year I could bring it back to Biloxi. I'm close enough to Nola that I could meet someone there, especially if it's a weekend I'm heading to an autox. 

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
9/26/20 4:43 p.m.

Hmmm. I trip to New Orleans. 

That would be fun.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/26/20 6:57 p.m.

In reply to Snowdoggie :

Cool, who's bringing the push bar to the Challenge? At this moment I'm planning on attending, but as berkeleyed up as this year has been so far I'm hesitant to say I'll definitely make it. 

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
9/27/20 7:59 a.m.

They want $80 to ship the part. Gas from Dallas to New Orleans is about $80 if I sleep in the car. Still thinking about this one. I guess nobody from Dallas or Houston is going.

As Berked up as everything is right now it might just be easier to pay shipping.

759NRNG (Forum Partidario)
759NRNG (Forum Partidario) UltraDork
10/8/20 10:07 a.m.

Yo Sdawg......as it stands I'm trailering Curtis's 66 Bonneville from Magnolia Tx.to the the challenge. My return trip will be thru B'Ham Al and then back home via I20  and passing thru Carthage on either the 26th or 27th in the late morning /early afternoonish......yay or nay? 

Snowdoggie
Snowdoggie HalfDork
10/8/20 11:02 a.m.

In reply to 759NRNG (Forum Partidario) :

Already been shipped. Yes I had to pay shipping. 

Thanks for the offer though. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BrruOiyghLmNuz5M7Y0RJKXK29LEYHiVM50C7ZLthHkRMeew2RfA0rwFI7htjYu3