1 2
GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Reader
8/16/18 4:45 p.m.

Okay, how about door panels? Do you have ones with power window switches?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UberDork
5/2/19 8:01 a.m.

Bump, still have lots of parts, but just now getting to have enough time to sort/find stuff again if needed.

Maniac0301
Maniac0301 Reader
5/6/19 10:02 p.m.

I need passenger door glass.   If you are in Central FL.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UberDork
5/7/19 6:46 a.m.

Sorry, eastern PA.  Very little body stuff left, mostly suspension/brakes/drivetrain.

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Reader
5/9/19 3:26 p.m.

Do you have any interior parts left at all? I ask because all of mine have been monkeyed with in the past and are lacking screw holes on many parts.

ErikTheSwede
ErikTheSwede New Reader
5/9/19 6:20 p.m.

In reply to Robbie :

Text me your address and I’ll send you a deck lid from a supercharged MR2. It is FRP and has a cool vent for the inter cooler that makes for a great cold air intake. I have had it for years and can’t sell it and don’t have it in me to throw it away. A few other guys wanted it for free but I got sidetracked and never got back to them. My shipping manager sad he would ship it for free for me. 

Text me if you want it. 941-809-3149

Maniac0301
Maniac0301 Reader
5/9/19 11:55 p.m.

In reply to ErikTheSwede :

Ohhhh my god that's fantastic.  If Robbie doesn't have a need I very much do.   I recently did a trunk mounted turbo.   I plan on adding a WRX or other top mount intercooler and have been trying to work out how to get air to it.

ErikTheSwede
ErikTheSwede New Reader
5/10/19 9:59 p.m.

In reply to Maniac0301 :

I haven’t heard from Robbie yet. I honestly don’t care who gets it as long as it gets used

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ UberDork
5/11/19 6:24 a.m.

I don't think he has an mr2 any more.

MrJoshua
MrJoshua UltimaDork
5/11/19 6:48 a.m.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

I don't think he has an mr2 any more.

Yep, it didn't leave Gainesville after the challenge.

Maniac-Are you top mounting an intercooler in the engine bay?

Maniac0301
Maniac0301 Reader
5/11/19 1:13 p.m.

In reply to MrJoshua :

That's what I would like to do.   I want to find an intercooler that has inlet and exit on the same side so I can go in from the trunk wall and then out making a turn to the throttle body.  I'm hoping I'll get enough airflow to make it worth it since its roughly in the same area as the supercharged 4agze intercooler I believe it should work out.

Maniac0301
Maniac0301 Reader
5/11/19 1:18 p.m.

Responded and accepted.   For those that want to see the car and follow along as I get it ready and install it my build thread is:   https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/maniacs-87-toyota-mr2-build-thread/106740/page8/

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
11/27/19 12:35 p.m.

Bump.  Still have suspension links, most of a 4age in pieces, an engine lid, a fender, a Corolla trans (needs the shifter flipped or use the guts in an MR2 trans) and various wiring bits.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
EdhGZjgMfLnAHWIViIda23WwwIE3vg6jeCF9RJKYFMRwFEIqBcalUxUCbeBFANWd