hondadriver
hondadriver
1/26/10 11:14 p.m.

I had a 92 honda civic hatchback that was wrecked with minor frame damage in the front. brushed a wall on the interstate. This is a really good parts car for anyone looking to use a 92-95 civic. Quick specs include b18b1, gsr trans, chipped ecu allows 7500rpm, rear gsr brake conversion, kyb gr2 suspension 3 smonths old, ex cluster.

the bad: hood and both fenders gone, two of the tires are bad, aftermarket rims have curb rash but are fine, tie rods are bad, transmission has some grinds under heavy rpm load but still shifted into every gear, interior is stripped. front seats and dash still in car.

I am asking $1350 for the entire car. I am located in lexington, sc.

The car is not driveable as it sits now, but it would not take much to swap it into another 92-95 civic platform. Could be fitted with a junkyard turbo setup for a really fast car.

Sorry for the hasty ad, I know it is not a miata.

flountown
flountown New Reader
1/28/10 12:27 p.m.

Where are you located?

dmidknight
dmidknight New Reader
1/28/10 9:36 p.m.

My guess would be Lexington, South Carolina?

flountown
flountown New Reader
1/29/10 7:31 a.m.

In reply to dmidknight:

My forum options don't let me view signatures and such at the moment, or any info about the poster, I need to change that I guess.

psteav
psteav GRM+ Memberand Reader
1/29/10 9:38 a.m.
flountown wrote: In reply to dmidknight: My forum options don't let me view signatures and such at the moment, or any info about the poster, I need to change that I guess.

....or you could just read the ad closer.

flountown
flountown New Reader
1/29/10 12:30 p.m.

In reply to psteav:

Oh my...well at least he got some free thread bumps...

hondadriver
hondadriver New Reader
1/29/10 8:50 p.m.

lol yeah, you have any questions about it? It is at my house now so I hope to get some pics up after i get off work this weekend. I am not even halfway into one of my three 12 hour shifts

flountown
flountown New Reader
1/29/10 9:51 p.m.

Yes, I would love some pictures when you get a chance. moriarity.andrew@gmail.com if you want to contact me outside of this.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
wPa9kEHm0jUly2owwi67vulIqUKAQKQjZmnAEjWH9BsWEwYjVWz6Crpy53UDwnPY