1 2 3
Catlas_Se7en
Catlas_Se7en Reader
5/22/19 6:21 a.m.

Wanted some new sound so I bought an 18" Cherry Bomb from autozone. Where my car was broken into. They didn't steal anything, but left their airpods. So $22 for the Cherry Bomb before tax, $40 of work from a friend later today. We'll see how it sounds. 

$1154.02

Cherry Bomb - $22

Welding job - $40

Total - $1214.02

jfryjfry
jfryjfry HalfDork
5/22/19 9:10 a.m.

Maybe you could sell the AirPods for some recoup??

edit: I see you already thought of and posed this question. Ha!

Catlas_Se7en
Catlas_Se7en Reader
5/22/19 12:05 p.m.

In reply to jfryjfry :

No one has answered yet, so I'll hold onto them for now. I plan on selling them for recoup if possible.

Catlas_Se7en
Catlas_Se7en Reader
5/31/19 6:31 a.m.

So I trust you guys in making things faster for cheaper. A supercharger currently seems out of budget, and for the challenge, reliability doesn't scare me too much, and I'm willing to fix what I have to. What is the cheapest way to get a turbo into my miata? I don't need/want more then 140-150 hp. I'd prefer to stay away from an aftermarket ECU for cost savings. On an older post on here, someone recommend a fuel pressure regulator and a little turbo. I have a friend who has a little turbo and manifold for sale, and I could get a fuel pressure regulator. Would this work like I want it to? I just need 140-150 horsepower and semi-decent reliability. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IvapKvdN1THQjE03CBa5eEqtbbfgVAdATJ0cHi9ZWmPwRu4qcLP34AqvhidthzB1