11s42k
11s42k New Reader
12/7/08 9:46 p.m.

Ford Racing Cobra brake kit for fox Mustang. Converts your car to 5-lug with 4-wheel disk. Complete with calipers, rotors, pads, spindles, caliper brackets, e-brake cables, power booster and master cylinder. Have spare rotors and pads. Very low miles - this setup was on our Car Craft Real Street Eliminator 91 GT in 2003. Car last ran in 05. System works excellent - We changed the car to lighter weight drag stuff. Rear brakes and axles are still in the 8.8 with 3.27 gears. This kit is well over $2K new. Asking $1450 for the brake kit, or $1750 with the rearend. Installation available (for a fee) if you want to come to me (Winona, MN).

More pics in my photobucket: bucket o' pics

Thanks! Erik

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/8/08 8:57 a.m.

How are things Mr Lawson?

Nothing to add other than a bump.

11s42k
11s42k New Reader
12/8/08 12:01 p.m.

Things are pretty OK up here. Sick of winter already, which might be a record for me. Cabin fever is going to really be tough if we can't run on the ice again this winter (some people have trouble with our course creation causing burms that drunk smowmobilers get air on).

Trying to sell off this stuff to put the final pieces into the new turbo drag radial stang that has been underway for years. We're all ready to get this thing out and break some stuff!!!

Thanks for the bump! E

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GqnMV4fxV5oLbBsz8CJQWfIxXIaqPfeJOWCJBwbuBYMDnuyYw44dwLDapcEauDWv