Somebeach (Forum Supporter)
Somebeach (Forum Supporter) Reader
12/1/20 11:32 a.m.

Did any one do digital build books? If so can they be posted so the forum can look at them? 

or maybe they have been and I missed it.

From the rules page 

"New for 2020: Digital Build Books will be accepted in addition to your printed build book. Digital build books may be uploaded here. Uploading your build book helps us share your story with the world."

Patrick (Forum Supporter)
Patrick (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/1/20 11:40 a.m.

Honestly i'd rather go digital entirely.  Every year i dig the worst old binder out of the basement for my build book

Robbie (Forum Supporter)
Robbie (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
12/1/20 11:56 a.m.

I did upload one. (basically I prepared my build book, and sent it to walgreens to print and copied it to the upload section there too). I can probably email it to you if you're interested. 

Patrick, I think I bought the cheapest binder at walgreens while I was there to pickup up the printed pages. Like less than a dollar. This year was easily the best and least stressful build book I have ever done. 

Somebeach (Forum Supporter)
Somebeach (Forum Supporter) Reader
12/1/20 3:35 p.m.

In reply to Robbie (Forum Supporter) :

If you don't mind please do email me a copy. I just sent you a PM with my email address. 

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
12/2/20 1:52 p.m.

We only had a handful of submissions this first year, which is why we didn't put more effort into sharing them. Sorry, everybody.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4KbEFUROv2sJL8mP7kNtqFIhfIdbbkjvUdGaix05gSFQvazBCdkd1zLQhl6iDyuv