P71
P71 GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/27/10 10:20 a.m.

For Sale: ThunderCougarFalconGoat's latest failed Challenge project.

1982 Mazda RX-7

• 12A Rotary
  • 5-Speed Manual
  • 2-piece Racing Beat intake w/Sidedraft carburetor (Mikuni?)
  • Header and full exhaust
  • 3-piece rear spoiler
  • GSL disc-brake rear end w/LSD
  • Stupid-rare 4x110 pattern 4-spoke Enkei-looking JDM wheels (14x7 with polished lip)
  • Metal sunroof, manual windows, manual steering, no A/C, no interior

Hood is destroyed, paint is shot (Gold), clean title and WA plates, runs and drives but has severe electrical problems (new starter, solenoid, and ignition switch yet still needs to be push-started). New tie-rod ends, plugs, and wires.

$1000 OBO

Need it gone like yesterday. Located in SW Washington about 40 minutes north of Portland. Wheels and carb are easily worth $1000. Taking up valuable space!

email: amx310 AT gmail DOT com

phone: 360 FIVE ONE OH 3666

P71
6/28/10 7:21 p.m.

Pics of the offending POS...

I's an 82 RX-7 with a rebuilt title. The body is actually surprisingly decent with no visible rust and is pretty darn straight as well. The wing is at John's at the moment, but goes with the car. The tires are Bavarus (popular with the Porsche set) with good tread. The stupid-rare 14" 4x110 wheels are very light. It has a GSL rear axle with disc brakes and an LSD. The carburetor is a Mikuni. The intake is 1-piece, and I have no idea who made it (though it does look like a RB unit). The header, resonator, and muffler are all genuine Racing Beat items (surface rust) and are correct for a 12A.

Questions? Offers? Trades?

I need this thing GONE!!!

P71
6/29/10 10:09 a.m.

Figured out the wheels are Hayashi Street II's (thanks GRM!).

WILLING TO PART OUT!!!

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/29/10 11:55 a.m.

unfortunately ii dont think it will fit in a flat rate postal service box or i would have been interested. looks like a promising start to someone who likes electrons!

P71
6/29/10 1:12 p.m.

I have a sawzall and plenty of free time (unemployed), so yeah, it will fit in USPS Flat Rate boxes. How good are you at "some assembly required"?

itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Reader
6/29/10 2:19 p.m.

HA! i guess i should have thought of that! but i'm afraid my superglue wont put it back together again.....

if it were to be dragged along for the ride to gainesville in september.... well...... that might be entirely different!

P71
6/29/10 4:22 p.m.

Yeah, no. September is not happening. July doesn't look good for this car. I need it GONE.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SwkgvwO4XbpLaeGZpuLhif1uV4BtWwuUQUBJvcuWMJfsAaZ5jyEYsHy0hu5zgLcF