Treb
Treb New Reader
7/18/09 2:37 p.m.

I need to get some parts out of my parents' garage, quick. I'm keeping a project car there, and my father's project is at the paint shop; hopefully coming home soon.

Located in Crofton, MD, 21114.

4-synchro transmission. Works, but needs a rebuild -- synchros are showing their age.

Steel hood (bonnet)

Driver's door -- needs a re-skin; old skin is dented and bondoed. I believe the hardware -- quarter window, etc. -- is there.

Assorted wire wheels (4 or 5) -- acquired for free from a neighbor who was cleaning out his garage.

Radiator -- from a 1970; should suit 1968-1975. No leaks, if I remember correctly. Was removed from car when I switched to an early-style radiator and thermostat housing.

Cross-posted to Classic Motorsports board.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
7/19/09 4:05 p.m.

dang, these would be great to have, but I don't know if/when I could get out that way....

foxtrapper
foxtrapper SuperDork
7/19/09 9:16 p.m.

I can get them out quick since I live in the area. Got a friend with an MGB who could certainly use them.

PM sent (I think)

Treb
Treb New Reader
7/20/09 8:32 a.m.

If you did PM me, I can't find it -- I always have trouble with PMs on here.

email me: nevermind; found the PM. e-mail removed. -M.

maroon92
maroon92 SuperDork
7/20/09 8:35 a.m.

PM's on here go directly to your e-mail inbox

4cylndrfury
4cylndrfury Dork
7/20/09 8:47 a.m.
maroon92 wrote: PM's on here go directly to your e-mail inbox

sometimes

Tim Baxter
Tim Baxter Online Editor
7/20/09 10:16 a.m.

Always, assuming (a) you registered with a good email address, (b) they didn't get routed to junk mail and (c) the server's sendmail function is working. 99.99% of problems are A or B.

Treb
Treb New Reader
7/20/09 11:01 a.m.

Sometimes they do come through, so it's not A...

Yep, it's there in the junk folder. Thanks for the help. Matt

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
cQGwhCJVczATgp0kMdhxabehRq4TVu3TUlb18uiGwIQ63wloJjTO7ZwHgxLx5FW4