JustGreg
JustGreg None
9/30/13 12:28 a.m.

I have a 1991 Mazda Miata, Red, straight body, runs, but engine is tired. Tranny shifts fine, brakes fine, you can drive it around just peachy, new battery.

Miata by loslosbaby, on Flickr

Top is tired, leaks in a couple places, and rear window has separated completely--top is wasted. Interior is typical for its age, some cracks. AC is done. Car drives ok, and just had timing chain replaced but mechanic says "don't drive this to guatemala".

Clean donor car, ready to convert to race, drive, or something. Will negotiate for sure, I'm not shy. If you come get it in OKC, then we can really talk.

I got this car in a trade and with my arthritis its just somehow a lot smaller than when I had one in 1996. Hmm!

Asking 2000$, in OKC. Will Deliver 3hrs any direction. Please PM me and we can talk! Pics in the AM.

G.

JustGreg
JustGreg New Reader
10/2/13 4:37 a.m.

Drop the price down to 1800$.

JoeyM
JoeyM Mod Squad
10/2/13 6:02 a.m.

Yup.....that would sell fast if you had a little wiggle room in the challenge budget to cover paint/prep stuff

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
10/2/13 9:11 a.m.

Interested in a trade?

JustGreg
JustGreg New Reader
10/2/13 6:40 p.m.

This is a project car for me and a pal, and he needs the money. We just both got furloughed so its cash-is-king. Sorry!

JustGreg
JustGreg New Reader
10/2/13 6:41 p.m.

I'd go 1600$ come-and-get-it-I'm-not-delivering-it-anywhere in a heart beat.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer UltimaDork
10/3/13 9:13 a.m.

PM'ed good sir.

JustGreg
JustGreg New Reader
10/3/13 5:33 p.m.

The Miata is sold. Thanks GrassRoots!

G.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Mifr39iJXFjVQPSN4lUN4GzVVvFJmqjdZPmkcDKiUkq0JWXau0Ws5F5dLNAdWtVV