Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/21/19 8:24 a.m.

Hi all, just a reminder that the updates page is live at the Challenge website, and you can see them right here:

https://2000challenge.com/updates

Patrick
Patrick GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/21/19 8:38 a.m.

Update:  Patrick is getting sick and still has not seen his challenge car yet.  

hopefully Dr Kathie sees my text and says i can come by, because my doctors office has no openings.  

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/21/19 8:50 a.m.

that updates page is way cooler than I expected. Nice work!

mazdeuce - Seth
mazdeuce - Seth Mod Squad
10/21/19 9:37 a.m.

Update: Mazdeuce has a disassembled collar bone grinding against itself every time he moves and is going to see a surgeon this afternoon. I'm not throwing in the towel yet, but am making alternate plans for my Gastropod duties if needed. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
10/21/19 9:56 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Update: Mazdeuce has a disassembled collar bone grinding against itself every time he moves and is going to see a surgeon this afternoon. I'm not throwing in the towel yet, but am making alternate plans for my Gastropod duties if needed. 

sad

Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/21/19 10:01 a.m.

Get the plate! You'll feel great. 

Indy-Guy
Indy-Guy PowerDork
10/21/19 10:28 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Ouch !

Take care of yourself.

maschinenbau
maschinenbau GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
10/21/19 10:29 a.m.
mazdeuce - Seth said:

Just remember, assembly is the reverse of disassembly. 

Get better soon! Hope to see you in good health.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DSFf2tfbHaJ4qCENir3hvatC4KMjaWvX5bpVW9VPcC0I2UqQE1JrFuHp1cwtQ9zf