TIGMOTORSPORTS
TIGMOTORSPORTS Dork
12/19/20 10:57 a.m.

The Roadkill and Motortrend group has T Shirts for a lot of their car builds now (Muscle Truck, Crop Duster, etc).

I think we need Nelson GRM Challenge T Shirts. Different cars and names on the front (I'd take a Monza one) and GRM $2000 Challenge on the back.

wheels777
wheels777 UltraDork
12/19/20 8:20 p.m.
TIGMOTORSPORTS said:

The Roadkill and Motortrend group has T Shirts for a lot of their car builds now (Muscle Truck, Crop Duster, etc).

I think we need Nelson GRM Challenge T Shirts. Different cars and names on the front (I'd take a Monza one) and GRM $2000 Challenge on the back.

You're too kind...but we are a long way from being worthy.  However, (and this is in reference to the exhibition that preceded the drags, not in reference to the Challenge competitors) a tee with the Sunbird and "Who's your Daddy?" might get a chuckle from anyone who attended or is familiar with what happened in 2019...

Catch22
Catch22 New Reader
12/24/20 2:03 p.m.
wheels777 said:
TIGMOTORSPORTS said:

You're too kind...but we are a long way from being worthy.  However, (and this is in reference to the exhibition that preceded the drags, not in reference to the Challenge competitors) a tee with the Sunbird and "Who's your Daddy?" might get a chuckle from anyone who attended or is familiar with what happened in 2019...

I like it!  I got it!  It's a little bit insider...but that makes it even better!

wheels777
wheels777 UltraDork
12/24/20 6:58 p.m.
Catch22 said:
wheels777 said:
TIGMOTORSPORTS said:

I like it!  I got it!  It's a little bit insider...but that makes it even better!

Yaa...you kinda had to be there to get the humor.  Hope I did not come across the wrong way. It was intended to be funny. 

Does selling T-shirts count for recoup?

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/3/21 9:49 a.m.
wheels777 said:
Catch22 said:
wheels777 said:
TIGMOTORSPORTS said:

Yaa...you kinda had to be there to get the humor.  Hope I did not come across the wrong way. It was intended to be funny. 

Iwas there,and I can verify. Funny.

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/7/21 4:21 p.m.

I think a t-shirt with the 2017 z car would be better cause 9 sec pass for 2k. I talk about that a lot when I talk a to people about the Event.

Mndsm
Mndsm MegaDork
1/7/21 4:50 p.m.
ckosacranoid said:

I think a t-shirt with the 2017 z car would be better cause 9 sec pass for 2k. I talk about that a lot when I talk a to people about the Event.

Yeah, but it's not nearly as funny as andy taking the sunbird off the trailer, heating it up, and taking half a second off big daddy. 

Appleseed
Appleseed MegaDork
1/7/21 6:23 p.m.

I wasn't even there and I get the joke. 

And I would dig a shirt. 

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid SuperDork
1/9/21 4:33 p.m.

Or this t-short idea.....

Price of a new car: $2000

Miles to the track: 800(or whatever it is for the clan)

Beating Big Daddy Don Garlits in the 1/4 mile in a 2019 $100,000 demon with a cheap car: Priceless

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PXsnfgomQUBWiRKsIZAlqpH0kYm3oITfrcqeCeAOhLxxlnrYYRUXDt3hY4MxaFmi