1 2
keithedwards
keithedwards Reader
5/19/20 6:42 p.m.
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to eastsideTim :

I just checked the mag & you're correct. It sure seemed like he was there 2-years in a row, but 2019 was an odd year without any drags. Also, my memory is E36 M3. 

Wasn't that 2018?

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
5/19/20 10:26 p.m.
keithedwards said:
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to eastsideTim :

I just checked the mag & you're correct. It sure seemed like he was there 2-years in a row, but 2019 was an odd year without any drags. Also, my memory is E36 M3. 

Wasn't that 2018?

Ugh yes...what year is it now, like 2040 or something?

Ashyukun (Robert)
Ashyukun (Robert) GRM+ Memberand UberDork
5/21/20 3:36 p.m.

Hahaha! I account for 1/3 of the Dodge Rampage entries (and the number of entires by that particular one may still go up...) and 1/9 of the Fiero entries (I can't remember if my wildly unstable 500cc Caddy powered one got brought back or not). 

If you're classing all of a generation of vehicles like the Camaros, Mustangs, and other multi-generation vehicles that have different classes within them I'd say that generations of things like the BMWs should also likely be together (E36s, E39s, E46s). Obviously that's a good bit more research though since it looks like there are specifics missing for a number of vehicles. It would definitely be neat to be able to track vehicles that were brought back mutliple times and between multiple teams/owners to see how they progressed.

captdownshift (Forum Supporter)
captdownshift (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
5/21/20 10:18 p.m.

I'm honestly shocked that only 6 BG chassis cars have been run, and 2 were zetec powered. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xmRSY69MUOcl0EwQpFFKKFcGgZSXITDwzJkHhunh2d4juj9DbNOaZX3ymGAkQcjR