Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand None
6/26/11 8:01 p.m.

I have a half shed-full of parts from when I stripped down my '88 RX-7 convertible parts car that I simply want gone. If you come and get them with a decent sized truck, it's all yours for free. There's a wide range of parts, but here's a general list:

-an essentially complete gray dash

-a lot of under-hood hardware

-lots of misc. interior parts from the gray convertible interior including both interior door panels and center console (note: the interior wasn't in the best of shape in general)

-gray driver's side convertible seat w/headrest speakers (needs recovering to put it lightly)

-pop-up headlight hardware including motors (untested)

-rear bumper cover (damaged), foam, and bracket (most studs are broken)

-convertible targa with gray lining

-convertible top mechanism (motors, frame- top is very ripped and has no glass)

-pedal assembly, brake booster, misc hard-lines

-A/C compressor & bracket and misc lines & hardware

-Power steering reservoir & pump

-stock shocks

-damaged right front fender

-stock rear diff

-front and rear subframes, convertible reinforcement frame

-some suspension parts

There's lots of stuff not listed, but it's essentially all the stuff I decided when stripping the car that I wasn't likely to have any use for. I'm not interested in selling/sending anyone individual parts- I just want it all gone ASAP, and I'd prefer it go to someone who might be able to use it or even resell the parts themselves.

If I haven't gotten someone to come get it by mid-July, I'm loading the lot of it up and taking it to the junk yard... I hate to do it, but I need the storage space back for other projects.

I do also have the front windshield- that I'd like $20 (it was a real pain cutting the frame around it to pull it intact :P ).

I live on the South side of Lexington, KY, and will do my best to work with anyone interested in being home for you to come by, and will help load it up as best I can (loading some things, like the windshield and rear subframe, really needs two people).

Thanks!

Ranger50
Ranger50 Dork
6/26/11 8:38 p.m.

So close yet so far away.....

Ashyukun
Ashyukun GRM+ Memberand New Reader
6/27/11 10:01 a.m.

In reply to racinginc215:

There's relatively little wiring- I had a use for most of the primary wiring in fixing up my 'vert...

Ashyukun
6/27/11 10:04 a.m.

In reply to Ranger50:

Yeah, you're kind of a haul away, and very little of it interstate at that. :/

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
6/27/11 4:38 p.m.

Is that diff a limited slip?

Ashyukun
6/28/11 10:25 a.m.

In reply to stumpmj:

No, it's the standard one from the 'verts.

stumpmj
stumpmj Dork
6/29/11 2:10 p.m.

In reply to Ashyukun: It was worth asking. Good luck!

93EXCivic
93EXCivic SuperDork
6/29/11 2:22 p.m.

If this had of been posted before last Friday, I could have taken them off your hands while I was picking up some other RX-7 stuff in Lexington.

Ashyukun
7/2/11 9:18 p.m.

In reply to 93EXCivic:

D'oh! If you're going to be back around and do want the parts I don't mind holding on to them for a little while- I'd far rather someone get them that can put them to some use than to simply dump it all...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
PrQLtNwI9fLqd1WLkJnE1uH4N75d43ITlpndgT1v5xHuFd34yATJ74KWkaMYKPG3