tripp New Reader
10/9/15 6:57 a.m.

I have a 2007 Dodge Caliber sitting at my shop that a friend left when she moved out of state. She is unable to get the title so she told me just to sell it for whatever I can get for it.

It has the CVT transmission, decent tires and a dig dent in the door. If anyone is interested as a challenge car make me an offer, I am located in Jacksonville about an hour to 1.5 hours from the challenge. Pick it up on your way down and have something to enter.

I can provide a bill of sale signed by myself and the prior owner.

Email or text me for pictures.

thanks Tripp 201-788-1585

spitfirebill PowerDork
10/9/15 8:37 a.m.

I don't know the process in FL, but in SC you could get a title if you want to got through the effort. You go through the magistrate and file a lien for unpaid storage charges.

tripp New Reader
10/9/15 8:51 a.m.

I had looked into a mechanic's lien and I needed a signed document by the title holder, which given that my friend cannot get her title status lead to a dead end.

I will need to look into the storage lien thanks

patgizz PowerDork
10/9/15 3:48 p.m.

maybe the bank still has it

Our Preferred Partners