RossD
RossD SuperDork
2/6/12 10:10 a.m.

Not mine...:

Craigslist Ad said: lifted dodge neon 1300obo - $1300 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-02-05, 6:08PM CST Reply to: g7xfc-2836552339@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1995 dodge neon on a 1989 gmc s15/jimmy frame 4wd works great bran new 33s fresh rebuilt carb any questions call 262*343*2690
DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade Dork
2/6/12 5:03 p.m.

Q: Why?

patgizz
patgizz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/6/12 8:35 p.m.
DoctorBlade wrote: Q: Why?

because wisconsin is boring so they need to do something to keep occupied.

SVreX
SVreX SuperDork
2/6/12 8:44 p.m.

Shoulda been a Yugo...

DoctorBlade
DoctorBlade Dork
2/6/12 9:12 p.m.
patgizz wrote:
DoctorBlade wrote: Q: Why?
because wisconsin is boring so they need to do something to keep occupied.

I can accept that.

RossD
RossD SuperDork
2/6/12 9:43 p.m.

In reply to DoctorBlade:

I concur.

Ross in Wisconsin

SlickDizzy
SlickDizzy GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
2/7/12 9:46 a.m.
RossD wrote: In reply to DoctorBlade: I concur. Ross in Wisconsin

Sounds about right to me. Things get pretty weird out in the sticks in WI.

Desmond in Wisconsin

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/7/12 10:14 a.m.

I popped in to ask why. I find your answers acceptable.

I also assume illegal substances were involved.

failboat
failboat HalfDork
2/7/12 2:41 p.m.

what else are you supposed to do when your 1989 Jimmy has rusted away to bits and pieces?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
2/7/12 3:03 p.m.

Rusted out GMC in one corner, non running Neon in the other... the resulting vehicle is obvious to me.

RossD
RossD SuperDork
2/7/12 3:20 p.m.

This is what happens when beer is cheap and it gets dark at 4:00pm in the depths of winter. You stand in your shop with your buddies, drinking, looking at the all the stuff that doesn't work and figure out how to make one item that does work.

mndsm
mndsm SuperDork
2/7/12 4:17 p.m.
RossD wrote: This is what happens when beer is cheap and it gets dark at 4:00pm in the depths of winter. You stand in your shop with your buddies, drinking, looking at the all the stuff that doesn't work and figure out how to make one item that does work.

Same thing happens in MN.... since WI is basically East St. Paul anyhow. I don't consider it WI until the area code is no longer 715.

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
2/8/12 5:36 a.m.

And it's got an air dam!

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
2/8/12 6:44 a.m.

Meanwhile on the other side of Lake Michigan....a michigan redneck built this:

N Sperlo
N Sperlo SuperDork
2/8/12 7:33 a.m.
Grtechguy wrote: Meanwhile on the other side of Lake Michigan....a michigan redneck built this:

Judging by the custom chassis, it may have been built by bigfoot. They make a lot of money off of rich rednecks.

Grtechguy
Grtechguy SuperDork
2/8/12 8:15 a.m.

Nope....local guy to Silver Lake. Vince Morel, I believe

RossD
RossD SuperDork
2/8/12 10:14 a.m.
mndsm wrote:
RossD wrote: This is what happens when beer is cheap and it gets dark at 4:00pm in the depths of winter. You stand in your shop with your buddies, drinking, looking at the all the stuff that doesn't work and figure out how to make one item that does work.
Same thing happens in MN.... since WI is basically East St. Paul anyhow. I don't consider it WI until the area code is no longer 715.

Yeah the part of the state that has people and businesses is east of 715.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
X1c0XSKTtnEPihSVntRF2mjYo2qwaUk12mAZ2v1gkCWsS46XdIypzUqdarvH4g3M