1 2
Tom Suddard
Tom Suddard GRM+ Memberand Director of Marketing & Digital Assets
10/26/20 10:56 a.m.

Good news!!!! While you all were enjoying the $2000 Challenge, I was enjoying another nasal swab. I just got the results via email:

I'm happy that I tested negative, but pretty sad that I missed the $2000 Challenge "for nothing."

There was another email in my inbox this morning, though. I learned late last week that a $2000 Challenge attendee was staying home from the event due to a very similar situation–confirmed contact with a positive case–and they emailed after the event to let me know they'd received bad news: Positive for COVID-19, with the directive to self-quarantine.

At the end of the day, the moral of the story is it doesn't hurt to be cautious. And I have no doubts that our amazing staff made the event as good as it could be despite the circumstances. Thank you, everybody, for the hard work.

Please redirect all the well-wishes that've been pointed at me to that almost-competitor that missed the event to keep everybody safe, and got a positive test result as their reward. We're all rooting for you!

Stampie (FS)
Stampie (FS) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
10/26/20 11:14 a.m.

Hope they recover quickly.

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
10/26/20 11:23 a.m.

Glad that you (Tom) do not have the Corona-Crud and sorry to hear that someone else does.   But the correct choices were made.  On another note, can we end 2020 on October 31st to get this year over with?

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lw45cNybJ7tW0Yw1CKmwdvl7T8uRbvkcAMrtYNPB5ToT1Fes6IG1eNQGRx6fLUDP