Chris_V
Chris_V SuperDork
3/23/12 2:48 p.m.

MGB convertible project. Painted, needs lighting, interior, and reassembly, as well as tires and battery. Had been running before being painted (in urethane, Volvo saffron color, basecoat/clearcoat), but has been off the road for 5 years. I may get a battery and try to get it to run, but assume it doesn't. Fiberglass front fenders. Does not include the alloy wheels. Has steelies on it now. And the windshield is on it.

Asking $950 on CL, but $750 obo for a GRMer (now $500, see below)

merc.comet63 at gmail you know the rest

located in Pikesville, MD

Grtechguy
Grtechguy PowerDork
3/23/12 7:24 p.m.

That looks amazing, (insert typical money/time/wife story here), good luck with sale. Buyer is getting a sweet looking body

Chris_V
Chris_V UltraDork
11/30/12 10:00 a.m.

UP for sale again. Friend wanted it, said he would buy it, started buying parts for it, left it behind my garage, then realized he has no time to come over and work on it and no place in the city to put it.

So he never paid me for it. I just want it gone now, so $500 to any GRMer who wants it. Does NOT have the 3 Minilite copies anymore. More pics at my CL ad: '77 MGB project

93EXCivic
93EXCivic MegaDork
11/30/12 10:07 a.m.

Thank god that isn't close to me!!!

nderwater
nderwater UberDork
11/30/12 10:10 a.m.

Sweet deal. Good body, no interior? Sounds like a perfect platform for a race car project.

Ian F
Ian F PowerDork
11/30/12 12:39 p.m.

Holy crap. I wish I had the time and (especially) space for this. I forwarded this to a LBC friend in MD. He could probably put this car back together in his sleep.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
mLMTj0Y9gIu3vLCQOsJ86Hac7RmkAuKDLKpbAwq3yG5IfRLhpPOiczxYTEKB58wg