1 2
GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/1/11 5:34 p.m.

Well, after 8 years of miata ownership, life finally convinced me it was time to move on and so as of last night I said goodbye to "Mya". Unfortunately, the acessories remain and now I've got to get rid of them

-miata tire trailer -$100
-4 hoosier A3S05 ('05 mfr) 205/55/14 mounted on 14x6 semi-hollows (only one autox on them and stored inside) - $100
-performance 4-2-1 exhaust header - $50 ($100 w/ O2 & thermal blanket)
-miata skid plate replacement <--gone
-upper O2 sensor (never used, was going to install with performance header) - $40
-thermal blanket for performance header -$35

the following bits from a '92 parts miata are also available

-passenger door - free -manual driver and passenger side mirrors - $5/ea -alternator -free -intake header -free -throttle body -free -radiator -$10 -exhaust header and temp shield -free -windows (driver and passenger side, film tinted) -free

All must go. Any reasonable offer will be considered parts are located in west Houston.

Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/1/11 5:48 p.m.

Will the thermal blanket fit a stock manifold?

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/1/11 6:01 p.m.
GregTivo wrote: Well, after 8 years of miata ownership, life finally convinced me it was time to move on and so as of last night I said goodbye to "Mya". Unfortunately, the acessories remain and now I've got to get rid of them -miata tire trailer -4 hoosier 205/50/14? mounted on 14x6 semi-hollows -performance 4-2-1 exhaust header -miata skid plate replacement -upper O2 sensor (never used, was going to install with performance header) -thermal blanket for performance header the following bits from a '92 parts miata are also available -passenger door -manual driver and passenger side mirrors -alternator -intake header -throttle body -radiator -exhaust header and temp shield -windows (driver and passenger side, film tinted) All must go. Any reasonable offer will be considered parts are located in west Houston.

How much do you want for the driver side mirror? Wheels/tires? O2 sensor? Skid plate?

I am gauging how much of this I really need at the moment.

Thanks
Joshua

HoserRacing
HoserRacing Reader
5/1/11 9:07 p.m.

What year is the header from, what brand, and how much?

RossD
RossD SuperDork
5/2/11 11:02 a.m.

I'll get in line for the Drivers Mirror if Joshua doesn't buy it.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:08 p.m.
Joshua wrote:
GregTivo wrote: Well, after 8 years of miata ownership, life finally convinced me it was time to move on and so as of last night I said goodbye to "Mya". Unfortunately, the acessories remain and now I've got to get rid of them -miata tire trailer -4 hoosier 205/50/14? mounted on 14x6 semi-hollows -performance 4-2-1 exhaust header -miata skid plate replacement -upper O2 sensor (never used, was going to install with performance header) -thermal blanket for performance header the following bits from a '92 parts miata are also available -passenger door -manual driver and passenger side mirrors -alternator -intake header -throttle body -radiator -exhaust header and temp shield -windows (driver and passenger side, film tinted) All must go. Any reasonable offer will be considered parts are located in west Houston.
How much do you want for the driver side mirror? Wheels/tires? O2 sensor? Skid plate? I am gauging how much of this I really need at the moment. Thanks Joshua

-driver mirror is $5
-Wheels/tires are $200 (basically $50 for the stock wheels, $150 for the almost new Hoosier tires)
-O2 sensor - $35
-Skid plate - $100 ($250 new, its a beatrush aluminum underpanel)

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:11 p.m.

In reply to HoserRacing:

header is a custom job that came off a '97 and I am asking $125 for the header and thermal blanket together.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:11 p.m.

In reply to Woody:

its a wrap to fit blanket, so yeah, you just hang it differently.

pitbull113
pitbull113 New Reader
5/2/11 6:37 p.m.

which hoosiers are they? r6? can you provide pics?

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:46 p.m.

In reply to pitbull113:

AS505's. I'd add pics, but my camera just crapped out. I'll try again once I've recharged the battery.

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/2/11 6:50 p.m.

I'll take the drivers mirror, what color is it? Is there any cracks/scrapes in the plastic? It is the whole mirror assembly correct?

I'm thinking about the wheels/tires, any idea how much shipping will be?

Thanks Joshua

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:51 p.m.

In reply to GregTivo:

correction. A3S05 205-55-14

pitbull113
pitbull113 New Reader
5/2/11 6:53 p.m.

In reply to GregTivo: thanks greg i'm looking for some r6s

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/2/11 6:57 p.m.
Joshua wrote: I'll take the drivers mirror, what color is it? Is there any cracks/scrapes in the plastic? It is the whole mirror assembly correct? I'm thinking about the wheels/tires, any idea how much shipping will be? Thanks Joshua

its black, no cracks/scrapes visible, whole mirror assemble is there (correct?)

Shipping weight would be 40+lbs each, probably $100-$200 to ship.

mw
mw HalfDork
5/2/11 7:43 p.m.

Any idea what it would cost to ship the skid plate to 14092? Let me know, I've got credit I'm my paypal that's burning a hole in my pocket.

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/2/11 11:43 p.m.
GregTivo wrote:
Joshua wrote: I'll take the drivers mirror, what color is it? Is there any cracks/scrapes in the plastic? It is the whole mirror assembly correct? I'm thinking about the wheels/tires, any idea how much shipping will be? Thanks Joshua
its black, no cracks/scrapes visible, whole mirror assemble is there (correct?) Shipping weight would be 40+lbs each, probably $100-$200 to ship.

40 pounds each? Shouldn't it be about half that?

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/2/11 11:49 p.m.
GregTivo wrote: In reply to GregTivo: correction. A3S05 205-55-14

A3S05...isn't that a pretty old autocross tire? I don't know much about Hoosiers but I was under the impression that those numbers signified manufacturing date?

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/3/11 5:25 a.m.

In reply to Joshua:

wheels are like 12 -14 lbs and tires are like 28 lbs i think. I may be off on my tire weight.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/3/11 5:27 a.m.

In reply to Joshua:

Yes, they are older (i bought them in '07 with an '05 manufacture data), but they've been stored inside and do not have any dry rotting or other evident defects and only one autox cycle on them.

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/3/11 8:23 a.m.

So the tires are probably fully cured but would work for track tires?

Thanks
Joshua

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/3/11 8:58 p.m.
Joshua wrote: So the tires are probably fully cured but would work for track tires? Thanks Joshua

They're autox tires so really too soft for the track (though I'm sure age has hardened them somewhat). They'd be good for someone doing local events that wanted to see how their car worked with R-comps, but not looking to be too competitive.

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/7/11 9:18 p.m.

BUMP - Everything must go. Pick-up only, but prices slashed!!

Joshua
Joshua Reader
5/8/11 12:14 a.m.

Darn, if only it wasn't pickup only...

I am interested in several if you will ship?

GregTivo
GregTivo HalfDork
5/10/11 10:33 a.m.
Joshua wrote: Darn, if only it wasn't pickup only... I am interested in several if you will ship?

I already quoted you shipping the mirrors. You never answered.

RossD
RossD SuperDork
5/10/11 11:15 a.m.

I'm still looking for a manual drivers door mirror. Joshua, E36 M3 or get off the pot.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
n6GSeJdrEM6CrdC1FWv9AiOw4lWY2aEycNWbgwBDdNfxfyfIKyB03zJZ0fpmXBG0