ae86andkp61
ae86andkp61 GRM+ Memberand Reader
7/14/12 3:06 p.m.

So I sold my house and it is time for me to move. I have a ton of stuff to sell and will be adding more as I sort through my garage and pare it down. Keep checking back for updates. I've sold a bunch of stuff on the Corolla message board, but figured I would try here as well. As always, cash talks, so feel free to make offers. Priority given to local sales because I don't have a ton of time to pack and ship. I am willing to ship most smaller items at the buyer's expense if I can't sell locally. All items in SE Portland, Oregon. Reply in this thread, or call or text 503 two three five 71three one.

The idea is to get rid of stuff, but I would consider trade, part trade, or trade plus cash if you have any one of the following items (and yes, I know that most of them are rare as hen's teeth)

-WTB/WTT JDM AE86 zenki rear bumper skin (don't need brackets)

-WTB/WTT big-lift short-duration 4AGE 16v cams (think 272 with 9.5-10mm lift)

-WTB/WTT dry sump setup or dry sump parts for 4A-G, new or used

-WTB/WTT 7AF bare block/shortblock/longblock-I need a core for rebuild, so mileage and condition (or lack of) head/pistons not an issue as long as the crank turns freely and there is room for an 81.5mm or 82mm overbore

-WTB/WTT TRD Corolla close ratio gear set for T50 transmission

Items for sale:

Brave stainless over-axle catback for Toyota AE86 with 4AG. $$SOLD!

Crusty 3-rib AW11 Toyota MR2 4AGE block/crank. Good for a core, needs at least a hone. Has been sitting for a while. Comes with crank, transverse oil filter/cooler attachment, oil pump. $5 or offer. Local pickup only.

Stock RWD 4AGE manifold, with typical hairline crack in the usual spot. $15 for this one:

OE RWD 4AGE downpipe, also $25 or offer:

Complete AE86 Toyota Corolla GT-S power steering setup (minus rack) This includes the pump, bracket, resevoir, lines, and hardware. $50 or offer!

BNIB Toyota reman 4AC alternator. Never installed, straight from the dealer! $SIZOLD TO THE DRIZNOLD!

Check back later, I have lots of used stock 4AG engine parts, flywheels, more wheels, a few tools, more wheels, and on the non-Corolla side of things a bit of furniture.

Stock Mitsubishi Starion alloys, 14"x6" +19mm offset, 4x114.3, set of six straight ones. These wheels are quite durable and make for great rally or snow tire wheels. Also good as spares. $125 OBO for all of 'em Here they are mounted on my coupe: And here just on the rear:

More stuff for sale...all in decent shape and working unless otherwise noted. Lots of nickel and dime items, good spares if you need them!

Stock AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS airbox, $10 OBO

Battery box, $5 OBO

Stock AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS buzzer, $2 OBO

Stock AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS cooling fan, your choice of two, $10 each OBO

NST lightweight 4AGE underdrive crank pulley, single row, red, never been installed! For longitudinal RWD applications. $90 OBO

4AGE Air intake elbow, $5 OBO

4AGE Air intake elbow, $5 OBO

Generic cone filter with AFM adapter, used, $15 OBO

Stock AE86 Toyota Corolla GTS oil cooler, $15 OBO

Transverse 4AGE (AE82/AE92/AW11) plate for the back of the block, $5 OBO

Spare AE86 GT-S power steering hardlines, one end cut, $FREE to good home

Power 4AGE/GT-S steering vacuum hard lines (runs above/behind cam gear cover) with soft lines attached, $5 OBO

Stock AE86 GTS intake snorkel, $5 OBO

Stock AE86 GTS dash speaker, $FREE to good home

RCI transmission blanket, SFI approved, brand new in box, 48"x12", $75 OBO (costs $135 new at Summit Racing)

2003 Toyota Matrix Factory Service Manual, both volumes. Covers all trim levels. Massively better than Chilton or Haynes. One costs $111 from Toyota and the other is $105. I'm selling the pair for $SOLD!!!

I also have a Covercraft Noah custom-fit car cover for the first-gen Matrix. It is in good condition; saw some use, but not too much wear. It fits the car very closely, with pockets for the mirrors and the antenna. The fit is good enough that I never found a need to tie the cover down...it stays put even in wind. New they cost about $220-260. I am asking for $50 OBO.

Here is a link to the manufacturer's website about the fabric:

Covercraft Noah

corytate
corytate Dork
7/14/12 5:27 p.m.

dammit I want those starion wheels. would be perfect to replace the stock z wheels for rallyx.
no lo tengo dinero.

ae86andkp61
7/19/12 7:23 p.m.

Lots more stuff at $5 each OBO!!!

Used RWD T50 mount $SOLDSOLDSOLD!

'85 AE86 GTS mudflaps, $SOLD!!

Misc 16-valve bluetop 4A-GE engine parts, used, $5 each:

Used AE86 GT-S power steering pump, $5 OBO:

4A-GE pulleys, $5 each:

Wagner H6054BL lights, brand new in box, not sure what they fit, $5 each OBO:

4A-GE bluetop flywheels, all may need resurfacing. $GONE THE WAY OF THE DODO BIRD!

yumanng
yumanng
10/16/12 4:45 p.m.

Are these item still up for sales? Thanks

YoShImUrA
YoShImUrA
3/4/13 9:05 a.m.
ae86andkp61 wrote: Brave stainless over-axle catback for Toyota AE86 with 4AG. Japanese-market mandrel bent performance exhaust...brand new in the box! $450 or offer. It makes for a nice sporty street exhaust, not too loud, but good sound. Can be shipped at buyer's expense:

Hi, is this exhaust still for sale?

ae86andkp61
3/5/13 12:46 a.m.

Thread updated. Some stuff gone, lots of good stuff left. I have more stuff, mostly stock engine parts, most of it bluetop 4A-GE lurking in the corners of my garage. A couple bucks would do wonders in convincing me to part with any of it!

Corollagts4me
Corollagts4me
3/23/13 6:58 p.m.

In reply to ae86andkp61: Interested in the vacuum hard lines for the power steering. Do you have the vacuum port that hooks to the pump? Mine is broken. Thanks. Tom

singleslammer
singleslammer Dork
3/23/13 7:04 p.m.

I would be interested in those starion wheels but I would need them shipped to 65202.

ae86andkp61
3/25/13 1:00 a.m.

Thanks for the reply, guys. Some of this stuff has sold, I will have to check when I get out to my shop, which I should be able to do in the next few days. My best guess is that I have a pair of the Starion alloys (having sold a set) and the power steering stuff I honestly don't know. I will report back!

FWIW, I also have a full set of Kumho 13" rally tires in fairly good shape for sale. $200 firm for all four, picked up in the Portland area.

Droid
Droid
4/23/13 6:26 p.m.

Hey you still have the power steering bracket and lines please let me know email me machineshop1198@yahoo.com thanks David

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
BMRlhf8PTJP9GNAuvHLaH1RZaY6f82iKRDBBHImJy4Dtwz4u6Ka8oyUv0fX3gIwD