hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous HalfDork
2/4/15 11:54 p.m.

Hey everyone. My dad has serviced this truck since new for its original owner. The owner has gotten a little too old to drive and he's asked me to sell it. I have a signed, clean, NJ title in hand.

This thing is a beast. It has a factory tow package including eight lug wheels and floating rear axles. It's powered by a 350 with TBI and is backed by a 4L80 overdrive trans. It has a newer alternator and newer front tires with fair rear tires. The body is rust free and pretty straight. It's got 149,000 miles on it.

Oh the down side, the headliner is sagging behind the front seats, the exhaust manifold has a slight leak under load, and the clearcoat is faded on the roof and hood.

$2,000 drives it home. Shoot me a text or call. 856-nine ate won-1271. It's located in south Jersey across the bridge from Philly. Thanks. Matt

Jamey_from_Legal
Jamey_from_Legal New Reader
2/5/15 9:12 a.m.

Hey that headliner's not so bad. My Dad had a Suburban in Ft. Lauderdale, and it got infested with an ant colony in the headliner. It took us a while to figure out why there were always ants crawling around in the car . . . .

The_Jed
The_Jed UberDork
2/5/15 9:18 a.m.

Ultimate tow vehicle right there!

hrdlydangerous
hrdlydangerous HalfDork
2/5/15 10:32 a.m.

I forgot to mention that it's already set up with a trailer brake control and a sweet CB radio in the console.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
2/5/15 5:58 p.m.

Can't believe no one has snapped that up yet. If I could afford to insure one more vehicle in NJ I'd own that in a heartbeat. I've had 4 of the darn things and love em.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand UltimaDork
2/5/15 11:18 p.m.

Hummm I will have to think some on this. I don't need it but the want is very high

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
pvlI66iB3Xu9r9SLvYqaR9LrdI89DIKhN4QPzpiA3h9Xz9D1gTKGmjgTHnQpXMNE