1 2
SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/28/17 8:17 a.m.

This is a complete car, minus the 568 transmission. The engine is out of the car, but ran very strong. It has the 16V T3 head, and I think it has been bored out to a 2.5L (not confirmed). Former street racer. Extremely fast.

The body is straight and rust free. Red. Typical Dodge paint fade.

I'll take $800, GRM special.

If it doesn't sell in a month or so, I will part it out.

I am willing to haul it (as far as Raleigh, hint, hint) for an additional charge.

I'll post pics this weekend.

Cooter
Cooter HalfDork
7/28/17 8:29 p.m.

Darn it! I have 568 in this VNT Lebaron I am parting out...

Stefan
Stefan GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
7/28/17 8:43 p.m.

Always wanted a 16V car, wish you were closer.

GLWS, but you might post over on Turbo-dodge.com if you don't get many bites here.

EastCoastMojo
EastCoastMojo GRM+ Memberand Mod Squad
7/28/17 8:43 p.m.

Clean title? Timing is horrible but the want is strong. Very strong. How much would you need for transport to Raleigh?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/28/17 9:12 p.m.

In reply to EastCoastMojo:

Yes. Clean title.

Hmm... 527 miles, plus an empty return trip. How's $450?

Do you still have your Spirit?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/28/17 9:13 p.m.

In reply to Stefan:

Yeah, I'll put it on TurboDodge if I start parting it out.

I'd rather cut someone here a deal and make it go away in 1 shot.

EastCoastMojo
7/28/17 9:14 p.m.

In reply to SVreX:

I do. I will need a transmission though, as the one I have is going in the woody project. I will have to ponder this.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 7:00 a.m.

Cooter's got a transmission!

Let me know where your pondering leads.

EastCoastMojo
7/29/17 8:29 a.m.

I know you had posted pics a while back but I can't find them.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 8:45 a.m.

You are so impatient.

SVreX wrote in the first post: I'll post pics this weekend.
EastCoastMojo
7/29/17 8:47 a.m.

Well...yeah.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 9:06 a.m.

Well, this picture may not help our conversation at all, but it is the only one I have. This makes it look a little sad- I apologize.

But it WILL clean up, and it IS straight.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 9:11 a.m.

I won't be able to get better pictures until I tow it out from behind my shop and clean it up. That will be in a couple of weeks.

But once I've done that, I will be pushing to sell it fast (it will be in my way), so it will go on TurboDodge, Ebay, CL, etc., and I may at that point start chopping it up (and the price may go up).

So, I wanted to offer it here first, before that point.

If anyone wants to make me an offer contingent on seeing additional better pictures, that would work.

EastCoastMojo
7/29/17 10:12 a.m.

Ok, after thoroughly examining my budget, I am going to have to pass. It looks like a fantastic deal, and as you know I want another Spirit R/T someday, but right now I just can't make this work money-wise. Thanks for thinking of me Paul, and I hope someone on here snaps up this awesome ride soon.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 10:34 a.m.

I respect that.

(PMed you).

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 3:34 p.m.

Ok, ECM is out.

Anyone else??

ronholm
ronholm Dork
7/29/17 3:54 p.m.

Where does it currently live? how much rust? I am VERY interested depending on location..

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 4:30 p.m.

In reply to ronholm:

The car is currently in Albany, GA 31721.

I make regular trips to Columbia SC, and am willing to haul in that direction.

I can't get it to Kansas City. Closest I could get is probably Atlanta- maybe Birmingham.

I could get it to Gainesville for the Challenge, if you can hitch a ride from there with someone.

ronholm
ronholm Dork
7/29/17 4:47 p.m.

So I need to take the lady and myself to learn how to surf, one of those bucket list items.. Maybe I can take a long shot later tonight and see how close I could pass by..... I do need an engine for another caravan project even if the car isn't savable....

Is it the stock turbo on the engine still? A 2.5L crank under a T3 head would require custom pistons IIRC...

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 4:58 p.m.

In reply to ronholm:

Don't know. I didn't build it.

Caravan you say? Got one of those too that will be for sale soon. Turbo Caravan shell- no rust. I was gonna put this engine in it, but not gonna happen.

Take 'em both, and I'll give you the Caravan for free.

ronholm
ronholm Dork
7/29/17 6:02 p.m.

Yeah... I had a 90 5spd van with one of the rare Dodge/Maserati engines bolted up. (van was covered in fabric and had antlers and a red nose even) It was running but a very LONG way from done. I had to sell it to make ends meet last year. The guy that bought it is putting that Masi engine in a Consulier.

A T3 setup would be great if I can figure out how to pick it up... Might even drive down and strip the R/T and take the van shell.. going to have to think about this.

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 6:58 p.m.

If you want to do that, I'll give you free run of the shop, including the lift, and you can have the guest room as long as you want.

...well.... within reason.

ronholm
ronholm Dork
7/29/17 8:02 p.m.

Fly and drive? I don't think a transaxle would fit in the carry on bin though...

RabidBullFrog
RabidBullFrog New Reader
7/29/17 8:31 p.m.

Is the van 5spd?

SVreX
SVreX MegaDork
7/29/17 8:37 p.m.

In reply to RabidBullFrog:

No. Shell only- no drivetrain.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners