Difdi Al-Jabal 68
Difdi Al-Jabal 68 New Reader
4/18/19 12:21 p.m.

I'll leave this here...

https://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/d/louisville-sx-nissan-5-speed-might/6851295744.html

"hard to start have to crank on it for a minute or so to get it fired up and it needs and 3 bolts for water pump they are missing and 2 water outlet bolts and its wired to a push button start at moment was done before I got it if interested can text me at XXX 
ps it's all stock except door speakers asking 550 has new water pump, thermostat, with gaskets to both plus new rotor button but missing bolts to water pump at moment so will need trailered home and might need around wear water pump is sanded down and cleaned really well done messing with it."

Pete Gossett
Pete Gossett GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
4/19/19 5:59 a.m.

In reply to Difdi Al-Jabal 68 :

I bought an automatic one about 6-years ago as a first car for one of our kids. It was rustier than this one looks(the bottoms of both fenders were no longer attached behind the front wheels), was slow, and generally a POS - but it held up to two kids’ worth of abuse. I eventually traded it for a Corolla after one of the brake lines rusted through & I didn’t want to end up chasing my way to a whole brake system overhaul. 

noddaz
noddaz GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
5/19/19 5:44 p.m.

shame it isn't a 2.0

And just what does this mean?

"might need around wear water pump is sanded down and cleaned really well "

Never mind.   I don't want to know.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
d2SmEN9dE2cc7byQiwjKiMK0W1J7MI4roUM8BkIjN9MxZ9URwt52ZWERGAZ6XDcO