v11ltd7
v11ltd7 New Reader
1/7/10 9:36 a.m.

YES TRADING LTD WINSTON CHURCHILL HOUSE ETHEL STREET BIRMINGHAM WEST MIDLANDS B2 4BG Company No. 06357191

Email us at:- yessureltd@hotmail.com

We have all brands of Mobile Phone/plasma tv/ laptops/for sell at cheap and affordable prices, they ranges from Nokia/Samsung/LG/Sony n/Motorola/Alcatel/panasonic, all Brands and Models of Nextel Phones, we want you to get back to us with your quote so that we can begin a good business relationship. We want you to know that all Phones are Brand New Phones,with complete accessories,unlocked and sealed. We want to assure you that you will never regret buying or doing business with us because the delivery will be to your doorstep via FedEx,UPS,or DHL Courier service. We will want to use this medium to inform all that we are registered company and doing business with us will bring you joy and happiness.

Do kindly reply back if you are interested in buying from us.Email us at:- yes-sureltd@hotmail.com

+447024038703

slefain
slefain Dork
1/7/10 9:37 a.m.

Canoe

Autolex
Autolex HalfDork
1/7/10 12:02 p.m.

they sell 32GB CANOE S!?

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/7/10 12:09 p.m.

A canoe by a company that comes up as follows:

Date of Incorporation: 31/08/2007

Dates are in UK format, so it's going to be dissolved in five days' time. Not to mention that it's a food retailer. Of course the hotmail address and the fact that they're giving out a cell phone number didn't make it look very legit either.

In other words, someone borrowed some company data in the hope people wouldn't know where to look.

Ross of Nine
Ross of Nine Dork
1/7/10 12:14 p.m.

So I shouldnt have sent him all of my moneys?

BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim GRM+ Memberand HalfDork
1/7/10 12:16 p.m.

You shoulda sent it to me instead, same country but I could've done something useful with it...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iMaykYGYf45Vk2nUfq1Vyd5SUELsGQy4NxxwYSeDBMKn17J5ia3m5NsahYngCffV