1 2
Stampie
Stampie GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/17/21 4:46 p.m.

In reply to tb :

Sorry about your health but looking forward to seeing you again. 

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/21 4:53 p.m.

In reply to Stampie :

Thanks. It is a shame since the car is fast, fun and finished but getting it down there and back is too much to do on my own.

I will just content myself with the good company.

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/21 5:37 p.m.

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/17/21 7:21 p.m.

In reply to tb :

You got the miss sorted out?

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/17/21 7:50 p.m.

In reply to Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) :

Yes, it is running really well now. Was a combination of electrical issues made hard to diagnose by a hairline crack in the main 80amp fuse... gotta love old parts that appear fine but really are not

It still will keep me working on the tune, alignment and cosmetics but are those areas ever truly finished?

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/17/21 11:10 p.m.

In reply to tb :

That's awesome!

wheels777
wheels777 UltraDork
9/20/21 8:41 p.m.

In reply to tb :

Hope you feel better soon TB.

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/21/21 10:32 a.m.

In reply to wheels777 :

Thanks, I appreciate the sentiment. I'm working on some adjustments, but change doesn't happen overnight.

I am sorry to read that you have had some trouble recently with one of your challenge projects; I suppose we are both feeling a bit gutted right now...

On a positive note, I plan to come down and hang out as a spectator. So I will be around if anyone needs parts store runs, rides to the track or whatever I can do to help out.

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
9/21/21 10:40 a.m.

In reply to tb :

oh dude, i'm sorry to hear that.  Rule #1 is take care of yourself the best you can.

tb
tb GRM+ Memberand Dork
9/21/21 11:08 a.m.

In reply to AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) :

Thanks, I appreciate it. I often willfully ignore that important rule because turning wrenches is my temporary escape happy place. 

I might keep the car and bring it next year since it needs very little work to make a good showing. It is the week of long days getting there and back with trying to have fun, too, that I cannot handle right now.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
udf3WjjvJ8tWOxdKuP1ckezVY9q6xhiy5iiD5o9yBpYtIfhPZJLCF6Gz6DPtRE4n