MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/1/14 9:46 p.m.

I just had back surgery and with everything else its time to step away from some things and i want to do something different just plain trying to get out of debt after buying a house so my RX-7 has to go · Engine was dynoed recently maxes at 110 HP · Large aluminum radiator (installed in 2009) · Race seat has harnesses (FIA 2012) · Dual belt pulley on alternator and 2nd gen oil cooler · I have 9 american racing wheels and 8 diamond steel wheels (some are mounted with used tires) · The car has the mazda comp brake ducts on the hubs but one of the duct boxes is gone · Replacement tail light (for the broken one) and new corner markers (as one or two are missing) · I also have the big blue Mazda owners/maintenance book · Current log book (need to add photos) .

Extras

Left and right front fenders, a hood, left door, fan + shroud, front underside belly pan, drive shaft, exhaust convertor, tail pipe, gas tank filler pipe, power brake booster, comp clutch here are some picture taken before i bought it, i only ran it for a labor day double at summit. Looking to get $2000 for it I also have a complete parts car $600 obo for bolt in cage I took out of my old car $175 a 15gal fuel cell set already mounted to a cradle along with a stainless back gargo cover with a higed door for access for fueling $450 obo
i will have more pics to post soon and if you need a pic let me know.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/1/14 10:34 p.m.

Actually, any pix would be helpful...

Any idea what would need to be done to convert to IT specs?

Might be interested.

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/2/14 10:36 a.m.

Crap I though I had attached a link pics IT cars are allowed more mods such as a header and replacing the watts linkage in the back and some freedom to mod the carb. I know there is more you can do as far as better brakes swell. I've been out of the game to long now to really remember everything. But I do know that well proper spec 7 can run and at times out run IT 7 cars . Not sure what the new class structures are now in Scca and NASA

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/2/14 10:50 a.m.
grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/2/14 1:49 p.m.

Any better pix of interior/cage?

I'm definitely interested, just trying to figure out how to get it to Ohio with my work schedule.

Thanx,

Will

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/2/14 5:50 p.m.

I can have interior pics tomorrow.

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/4/14 12:14 a.m.

I added a few more interior pics in the on track link above

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/4/14 10:09 p.m.
MA2LA wrote: I added a few more interior pics in the on track link above

Cool, Thanx!!!

I will be in touch. Want the car, just trying to figure out the logistics of getting it to Ohio.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/6/14 10:20 p.m.

Looks like the Summit double you ran it in was in 2011. Does the car still start/run/drive and stop well enough to drive it onto a trailer?

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/8/14 4:44 p.m.

PM'ed you MA2LA... Check your e-mail.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg MegaDork
2/8/14 5:38 p.m.

Don't forget Will, I have a room full of parts from 3 x FBs at the shop.

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/8/14 5:45 p.m.

I just sent you an email with my #.. I need to put the carb back on and it should start no issues. We had swapped carb around trying to figure out a issue that ended up not being carb related and I had to get the spare carb back to the fellow racer who was helping me.. its been sealed up with foil metal tape to keep it all. Ice and clean. So loading shouldn't be an issue

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/8/14 6:01 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Don't forget Will, I have a room full of parts from 3 x FBs at the shop.

I remember, and will make a trip to the Compound to poke around...

And don't forget that I have a bunch of Miata stuff, for when you decide to build a Challenge-car with a rainbow sticker on it.

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/8/14 6:06 p.m.
MA2LA wrote: I just sent you an email with my #.. I need to put the carb back on and it should start no issues. We had swapped carb around trying to figure out a issue that ended up not being carb related and I had to get the spare carb back to the fellow racer who was helping me.. its been sealed up with foil metal tape to keep it all. Ice and clean. So loading shouldn't be an issue

Cool... Is your name Dan? If so, did I buy a turbo Miata from you a few years ago?

I will be in touch shortly.

MA2LA
MA2LA New Reader
2/9/14 12:24 p.m.

My name is Danny but i'be yet to own a mistake although I have considered it

grafmiata
grafmiata SuperDork
2/17/14 8:10 p.m.

Hey, Danny... I apologize for not getting in-touch with you. Between work and weather, I had pretty much shut down and went into hibernation-mode.

I still want the car, if it's still available. Let me know what time is best to call you.

Thanx!!!

trigun7469
trigun7469 HalfDork
2/17/14 8:19 p.m.

Any pics of the extra cage and parts car?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kBvP4N5vUzDPad8Gt7qfU2hY35iGKnz8qDnLl557XCyGwGjoKCK9vOPhnAV7VzW2