IndyJoe
IndyJoe New Reader
1/6/16 8:54 a.m.
Woody
Woody GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/6/16 9:04 a.m.

I actually had a 1974 Subaru in high school. That car was absolutely made of Suck. I would think that by welding two of them together, it wouldn't just suck twice as much, it would suck exponentially more.

I don't want that at all.

Woody
1/6/16 9:06 a.m.

I'm surprised that it's not rustier. They must have used a lot of lead when they did the bodywork. The shock towers on mine were collapsing in on themselves by 1983.

trucke
trucke Dork
1/6/16 9:40 a.m.

Maybe both donors lost reverse.

RossD
RossD UltimaDork
1/6/16 10:08 a.m.

In reply to trucke:

Or their back halves.

dean1484
dean1484 GRM+ Memberand MegaDork
1/6/16 11:21 a.m.

Suck cubed?

I dont know why but I would not mind that in my driveway. If nothing else it would get the nabors wondering. It would make a great perade vehical.

or

Clown car.

Robbie
Robbie GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
1/6/16 12:03 p.m.

Really too bad they didn't orient both engines to have forward gears in the same direction. Then you could actually surprise people.

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/6/16 1:01 p.m.

If you got the other engine running you could have a 1-car demolition derby.

Ok, so maybe it would be more of a 2x 1/2-car demo...

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
1/6/16 1:43 p.m.

I want to buy it, get both engines running, get a friend, and floor the thing from both ends until it rips itself apart. I mean, that's why it was built, right?

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy PowerDork
1/6/16 5:59 p.m.

I've seen a Datsun F10 like this?

Woody
1/6/16 9:29 p.m.
SilverFleet wrote: I want to buy it, get both engines running, get a friend, and floor the thing from both ends until it rips itself apart. I mean, that's why it was built, right?

It would take more than two of those engines to rip itself apart.

SilverFleet
SilverFleet UltraDork
1/7/16 2:19 p.m.
Woody wrote:
SilverFleet wrote: I want to buy it, get both engines running, get a friend, and floor the thing from both ends until it rips itself apart. I mean, that's why it was built, right?
It would take more than two of those engines to rip itself apart.

Ok, you're probably right.

Scenario 2:

Get both engines running, get a buddy, and floor it until one of the engines spits something out!

classicJackets
classicJackets Reader
1/7/16 4:55 p.m.

http://greenville.craigslist.org/cto/5361205151.html

Try this one!

mw
mw Dork
1/10/16 7:20 a.m.

I would buy it just to park on the street to annoy the parking guys. For some reason we have a bylaw that says you can't park facing the wrong way on a street.

erohslc
erohslc Dork
1/10/16 9:57 a.m.

The powers that be would interpret the law such that you always get a ticket no matter which side you park on.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
tX20XJbtTpVW1tvpvlnexv7ozRzp0BZjc0UTVQkfcRNiaOF8vU9BjM2yjIQbyIZU