1 2
psychoboy
psychoboy New Reader
1/25/10 9:43 a.m.

edit: I'm a giant liar. (or, i'm a moron....take your pick). i just realized that I typed "ready to be assembled LS1" above. while it is true that I have once had an LS1 for this project (as seen in some of the pics), i no longer have this LS1 (its getting crammed into a BMW e30 from what i understand). what i actually have is a ready to be assembled LT1 (which makes the three other gen1/gen2 small blocks make a heck of a lot more sense). So, if anyone really was really hyped over the LS1 and the ultra screaming deal it would make this package, i'm sorry for my stupidity. (and i promise i'll try to stick to hondas and nissans in the future).

wayne is first in line with an email on Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 2:01 PM

aussiemg: i got an email from this site for you on Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 5:07 PM (as noted in your post above), and an email from you Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 7:20 PM. you're second in line, so far as i can tell.

unk: i must be a tard unless you were the person asking for the LS1. i can't find anything from you.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/25/10 5:47 p.m.

I am a definite if it gets to me, just saying

CLNSC3
CLNSC3 Reader
1/26/10 2:07 a.m.

Awesome project! I wish you were closer I would pick this up just to finish and have fun on the street with! haha

dmidknight
dmidknight New Reader
1/26/10 9:54 a.m.

It got to you Aussiemg! Hopefully you'll consider one of those 350s for me.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/26/10 10:20 a.m.

PM sent to psychoboy, might be a long round trip to the 24.

Steve

psychoboy
psychoboy New Reader
1/26/10 2:11 p.m.

just so i don't make a mistake...dmidknight is wayne?

i got emails last week from a wayne expressing interest and now from a dmidknight passing on the deal, and i want to make sure they are the same person before the baton gets passed to Aussiemg/Steve.

dmidknight
dmidknight New Reader
1/26/10 2:54 p.m.

Yep, dmidknight is indeed Wayne.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/26/10 6:07 p.m.

Thanks for the great communication both of you, this will be a done deal early next week after the 24.

dyintorace
dyintorace GRM+ Memberand Dork
1/26/10 6:08 p.m.

Congrats!! Will this car join the S-10 at the Challenge?

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/26/10 6:47 p.m.

Maybe 2010 depends upon completion of updated S10

alex
alex Dork
1/28/10 3:20 p.m.

No offense to any party involved, but the rare case the deal with Aussie falls through, consider me the buyer. I'm in St. Louis, with a pickup and cash.

Helluva deal.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
1/28/10 7:37 p.m.

Made it to Daytona, will be here for the race then off the OK early in the week, sorry Alex it is spoken for,

captainzib
captainzib HalfDork
1/28/10 9:24 p.m.

Not to nitpick but wouldn't twenty oh ten be 20010?

Carry on.

dmidknight
dmidknight New Reader
1/28/10 9:35 p.m.

I think you just nitpicked

psychoboy
psychoboy New Reader
2/2/10 1:35 p.m.
captainzib wrote: Not to nitpick but wouldn't twenty oh ten be 20010? Carry on.

i work at a car lot...

twenty oh eight, twenty oh nine, twenty oh ten.

i'm guessing it'll be twenty oh eleven, and then it'll magically turn into twenty twelve.

.....then the planet will blow up or whatever.

alex
alex Dork
2/2/10 4:26 p.m.
aussiesmg wrote: Made it to Daytona, will be here for the race then off the OK early in the week, sorry Alex it is spoken for,

Conga-rats on the score, man. I know you'll do something cool with it.

aussiesmg
aussiesmg SuperDork
2/2/10 4:32 p.m.

it already looks pretty cool, but it will be seen at some GRM event I assure you.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xZ9c6Go0FeXoksYjCVXRmh4DbyYY2wLpLkZYsbJgkHgjyONWQP8YtglIFbSzsk7M