grpb
grpb Reader
7/1/14 11:59 a.m.

Lot of 13B parts for sale, must buy entire package. Just add a rear diff and a shell and you have a running car.

• 13b 6 port motor, good condition
  • 13B 6 port motor, assembled housings only, rebuildable, eccentric shaft bearing failure
  • 13B Dellorto carb/upper for 6 port
  • One-off thickwall 13b header
  • Racing Beat lightweight flywheel with counterweight + clutch
  • '79 RX7 5 speed transmission - good working condition, includes shortened driveshaft
  • 13B to T5 adaptor plate with required early 13B bellhousing
  • T5 transmission without internals for mockup (currently bolted to 13B adaptor)
  • BIG Howe aluminum double pass radiator
  • Setrab oil cooler, 19 row I think, with AN lines, was on motor when it failed, re-use at your own risk
  • Misc stuff like AN adaptors, brackets, coils, wiring, whatever else I have that is rotary related I will throw in during pickup

$800

Located near Ann Arbor, MI. Email please.

bmepsi at geemail

rodmankn3
rodmankn3 New Reader
7/7/14 9:41 p.m.

why so far!!!!!!!!

stan
stan GRM+ Memberand UltraDork
7/8/14 8:03 a.m.

Why so close!?!

Now I'm starting stupid thoughts about a Mazda truck about 8 hours away....

...in the other direction, of course.

DeadSkunk
DeadSkunk SuperDork
7/8/14 10:16 a.m.

I wonder how well my Challenge Corolla would go with a rotary. Hmmmm.....

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
7/8/14 12:27 p.m.

Oh you damn well know that I've sent e-mail and am mobilizing a truck rental and borrowed funds.

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/8/14 12:32 p.m.

Hey knurled...

When you get these parts...

Wanna sell the complete 6pt 13B (I assume s4 or S5 NA engine)?

Rob R.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
7/8/14 1:20 p.m.

I work near ann arbor. can you email me some photos of the header? is it stainless? collected or non collected outlet flange? I am interested in what the 'assembled housings' are as well...

Does that means irons w/ housings or just rotor housings?

Maybe all us rotards go in on this and pick and choose :)

I have a bellhousing/starter that I can i use for a comp test if it has a t2 flywheel. I also have a coolant pressure tester as well for the assembled one.

I might have done this a few times.....

Knurled
7/8/14 1:57 p.m.

Kevin, I gotta get ALL of it

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
7/8/14 2:07 p.m.

:(

I wonder what size the dellorto is and if it would pair up with my mikuni, that could get wild.

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
7/8/14 2:42 p.m.

I know a guy who might want the carb and manifold upper. We're putting a 13B in his baja bug

Knurled
7/8/14 5:04 p.m.
fidelity101 wrote: :( I wonder what size the dellorto is and if it would pair up with my mikuni, that could get wild.

The issue is, I have one running car right now, the RX-7, and the engine is getting ready to pop. WHEN the engine goes, I'll be out of transportation, and therefore a job, and I'll have to get rid of everything because no place to put it. So I need to get an engine ASAP. I have no good rotors or side housings so I can't just build something.

The early bell/T5 adapter would be huge for me because I've scoured the area clean of usable transmissions (my car is like that 500hp tree trimmer, except instead of 50 foot tall fir trees, it eats gears) and I need to step up to a T5 after I get the other car finished so I can take the RX-7 apart and do it properly. It's just as difficult as doing a T2 trans but those are hard to find while they still make T5s...

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
7/9/14 1:03 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

Knurled
7/9/14 4:40 p.m.

I tried sending you (Kevin) PM and it bounced because gmail doesn't like unauthenticated Yahoo mail, or something.

fidelity101
fidelity101 Dork
7/10/14 7:43 a.m.

hrm, oh well. I don't really need anything, possibly the header if it is a non collected one. The dellorto probably wouldn't match up with my mikuni real well and then I would have to make a custom manifold.

ALso if you want a T2 trans I will have one for you very soon.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
883WAxDjXWZSK1NpG2jypb0wvGs7GO16D31OK4Qq8DtmcbIjLVeMWMkUydyHInqd