skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 9:12 a.m.

Time to downsize the Miata fleet a little (and free up some $$ race cars...). 1990 Miata, freshly painted white (not a perfect job, but a good 10 footer). 198k on chassis but the motor has been replaced at some point from the original short crank motor to a long crank motor. Has all the basic things, power windows, AC, power steering, cruise control. No rust and the car has never been wrecked as far as I can tell. I just replaced the suspension with new Tokico struts. The soft top was beyond repair and was trashed. It runs great, I've been using it for my daily driver for the past couple of months and if it doesn't sell I am going to pull the motor to put in my autocross car and part out the rest of the car (or keep it as a back up chassis for the Spec Miata) Hardtop not included but can be included for additional $$

$2000 Contact: five-four-zero-six-four-nine-one-three-five-nine

jonnyd330
jonnyd330 New Reader
12/20/11 9:13 a.m.

where are you?

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 9:14 a.m.

Waynesboro, VA

pinchvalve
pinchvalve GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/20/11 9:15 a.m.

And why are you doing this to us? Are you sadistic? Don't you know we don't have any money left after Christmas shopping?!?!?

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 9:31 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve: Need the $$ for the upgrades to the Spec Miata. Plus the wife said it's getting a little crazy with 4 Miata's around, so one needs to go.....

mistanfo
mistanfo SuperDork
12/20/11 10:38 a.m.

Tell the wife that less than a baker's dozen is crazy.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 11:12 a.m.
mistanfo wrote: Tell the wife that less than a baker's dozen is crazy.

Gotta keep her happy since she lets me do a full season of road racing and autocrossing every year......

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/20/11 12:13 p.m.

All parts are included that are in the picture such as wheels and hardtop?

Basic stuff like cruise and power windows?! My last 3 Miata's had none of this! Nice ride there. Open to trades?

corytate
corytate HalfDork
12/20/11 1:23 p.m.

mustusetaxmoneyforbills.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 1:27 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: All parts are included that are in the picture such as wheels and hardtop? Basic stuff like cruise and power windows?! My last 3 Miata's had none of this! Nice ride there. Open to trades?

Wheels in the pictures are included. Hardtop not included, but could be for additional $$ as well as some snow tires on a second set of rim

integraguy
integraguy SuperDork
12/20/11 1:40 p.m.

Man, I was within a few miles of Waynesboro just last week. I guess it's a good thing that there are several Miatas in my area for sale too...just few of the very early cars had cruise and power windows.

like the others here, I'm out of cash until after Christmas, WAAAY after, like nearly tax time.

Xceler8x
Xceler8x GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
12/20/11 2:53 p.m.
skrzastek wrote:
Xceler8x wrote: All parts are included that are in the picture such as wheels and hardtop? Basic stuff like cruise and power windows?! My last 3 Miata's had none of this! Nice ride there. Open to trades?
Wheels in the pictures are included. Hardtop not included, but could be for additional $$ as well as some snow tires on a second set of rim

So no top once it's sold as the rag top was trashed and you're keeping the hard top. Right? I'm not trying to nit pick, just asking so as to possibly formulate a plan of action.

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/20/11 3:34 p.m.
Xceler8x wrote: So no top once it's sold as the rag top was trashed and you're keeping the hard top. Right? I'm not trying to nit pick, just asking so as to possibly formulate a plan of action.

No problem at all. The car is sold without a top. If you wanted the hardtop we could work something out.

spritedriver28
spritedriver28 New Reader
12/20/11 8:16 p.m.

If it works out I have a soft top (no frame) that has no holes, but a bad window zipper(I stitched in vel-cro) that I'd sell for $25.

Jason_HBC
Jason_HBC New Reader
12/20/11 10:19 p.m.

This is exactly what I joined this site for! Come on tax time, and please no surprises

Derick Freese
Derick Freese Dork
12/21/11 4:15 a.m.

I thought I was going to have to pawn a liver in order to buy a decent Miata... Thank you for being far enough away that it doesn't make quite that much sense to me...

skrzastek
skrzastek Reader
12/21/11 10:25 p.m.

If someone really wants to do something different I have a complete red interior from a '93LE that could be purchased to go along with the car......

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ITpWktkVZrupyCj0emqbyb3mYzwlFZhJsi6lKcngrJG6uASg8ldquX5h6WXKbei5