1 2 3
The_Mad_Hungarian
The_Mad_Hungarian New Reader
12/26/13 11:43 a.m.
SkinnyG wrote: Are you sure you want to post your phone number on the internet like that?

Why not? I'd rather have fellow gearheads call me than the "phone spammers" that want me to put a "security system" sign in my front yard!

The_Mad_Hungarian
The_Mad_Hungarian New Reader
12/26/13 11:46 a.m.
petegossett wrote: In reply to The_Mad_Hungarian: Judging by your area code, probably 1/2-way across the country. I'm in IL. :)

Actually, I'm in North central Tennessee, about 1/2 way between Nashville and Knoxville.

TC
TC New Reader
1/7/14 4:49 p.m.

Pete, please let me know if you'd be interested in this. I actually commented on hoping to find someone in your exact situation earlier today in my sale thread!

http://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/open-classifieds/fsft-1990-mercedes-300e-3500obo-philadelphia-area/76972/page1/

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/7/14 6:41 p.m.

In reply to TC:

Hmm… Yes, I might be interested in your Benz.

paranoid_android74
paranoid_android74 HalfDork
1/7/14 6:58 p.m.

Well, I tried.

Good luck guys!

Knurled
Knurled GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/9/14 4:55 p.m.

I'm too tall for one of these, right?

petegossett
petegossett GRM+ Memberand PowerDork
1/9/14 9:53 p.m.

In reply to Knurled:

Probably not. Foot size might be an issue?

I found I needed to slide the seat pretty much all the way forward to be in a comfortable driving position, pretty much like every other vehicle(I'm 5'6"). If you're tall in the torso, maybe there would be issues, but it's such a reclined driving position that I'm doubtful it would be much of an issue.

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
JHPXb5rQKvTzolaKZ7xV06czn8L8wDtScfNfvaovJSpEOTplvmrn8bI2UFI8XtAt