knb13
knb13 Reader
11/28/12 1:33 p.m.

I'm selling a Chatterbox radio- used but it comes with the box plus all the mounts, headset, microphone, charger, and wires. It's the closed helmet version. Works great- I just don't use it anymore. Headset and mic mount easily in your helmet- can't even tell it's in there. You can remove the radio but still keep the headset and mic in the helmet. I forget if it's the GMRS X1 or the FRS X2 model....

This allows you to talk to other riders and with an extra headset, you can talk to you passenger as well. In great shape- just a few bug splatters on it. You can mount it to your helmet or anywhere else you want (bike, packs, belt)- has push to talk or VOX mode. Has a rechargeable battery and inputs for cell phone or other audio in devices.

I've used this while riding with a pack of people and it's very handy to be able to talk about directions, debris on the road, or who needs gas. Retails for over $230. Even if you ride solo, sometimes it's nice to have the radio on for long highway commutes.

I'm asking $150 for it- located in Marietta, PA. Shipping will depend on buyer's location.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2JWcuKBJ1Oa3siBp4qDactCyCEaETfL20cn7GuKBSfXbOalUF3ZBdVHKnQGexMlH