Mental
Mental SuperDork
6/15/10 3:31 p.m.

This actually is mine.

This is my 1989 Mazda B2200 pickup. It is quite ugly, but it runs. It has 122K miles. It is a 5 speed. It actually has a decent stereo in it with slots for an SD card, USB or AUX input. I swapped out the very beat up bench seat for a pair of cloth buckets from a Mazda 626.

This is a running truck and will get you to and from work, for a little while. It burns oil, not a smoke screen, but about a quart a week. It probably needs new piston rings. Two of the tires have slow leaks. I have the original rims with the truck, the current rears are from a Nissan, and you can have them all. The winsheild has single crack that runs most of the distance of the truck, and no, it does not have A/C.

This is a good cheap truck. I used it to haul my dirtbike and some other addball errands. I would keep it but I am deploying soon and honestly have no need for it.

Truck is in Edmond, Oklahoma (73003) and I can deliver within a reasonable distance for a pittance in gas money.

$500 for GRM'rs, or if you have an interesting motorcycle/scooter (ain't gotta be pretty, but it should run) or Miata or MG Midget parts, let's talk about a trade.

Thanks.

spoolin
spoolin New Reader
6/15/10 3:38 p.m.

Good deal. I could use a cheap truck, too bad your not in fla.

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
6/15/10 3:42 p.m.

man, why so far away?

John Brown
John Brown GRM+ Memberand SuperDork
6/15/10 3:47 p.m.

Tis awesome.

bumpitty byotches.

RogerB
RogerB HalfDork
6/15/10 3:55 p.m.
DukeOfUndersteer wrote: man, why so far away?

That's what I always say about all the cool stuff you guys post in Atlanta.

Taiden
Taiden Reader
9/20/10 4:00 p.m.

Hmmm... how far are you willing to deliver?

I'm looking for this exact truck.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke New Reader
9/20/10 6:18 p.m.

I have a Yamaha Radian I would trade you for the truck, but I'm up in Chicago. In theory the Radian would make the trip, but the dry rotted tires might flat on the way

914Driver
914Driver SuperDork
9/21/10 5:55 a.m.

I thought you sold that.

Do you still have it?

Dan

EDIT: Nevermind, I see over at eVil that it was sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
8aYMJjZQchzkQWSHEuyGJZbLterB6xP0ZXORpHjqjpURfSEaSIJ0fePn513zsKbi