Matt_Smith
Matt_Smith New Reader
5/8/11 8:02 p.m.

Hey guys and gals,

I picked up a MASSIVE amount of tires off some of the Rolex teams at this years 24. They've been stored in my living room long enough and I need to get rid of the ones I am not going to use.

The tires are about 4 months old, and have had 1 heat cycle on them.

Because Daytona was newly repaved and these are endurance slicks, the tires show nearly no wear at all. They are within 40 minutes driving time of being brand new.

All tires are $100 + shipping. This is such a deal but I am seriously hurting on money and need to sell off a few sets.

Available tires:

265/645R-18 (8 Available)

325/68-R-18 (9 Available)

Again, $100 each plus shipping. They're $400 brand new, and these are SOO close to being new...so don't hesitate, I'm sure they wont last long.

Willing to trade for certain performance parts. PM me with offers or your order, and I will reply with my paypal if the tires you want remain.

Thanks guys!

Matt_Smith
Matt_Smith New Reader
5/10/11 1:26 a.m.

bump

Matt_Smith
Matt_Smith New Reader
5/26/11 12:14 p.m.

Tires are still for sale. They'll last you an incredibly long time and save you tons of money when you can tear these up instead of your street tires or expensive competition tires.

wbjones
wbjones SuperDork
5/26/11 3:48 p.m.

be a bit hard to make them work on my CRX

ckosacranoid
ckosacranoid Dork
5/28/11 11:25 p.m.

sigh, they would great to use for my ride..the thing is i dont have rims for 18 inch tires....sigh

vwcorvette
vwcorvette GRM+ Memberand Reader
5/29/11 8:39 a.m.

Try the corvette and viper forums. Especially the C6 guys.

wlkelley3
wlkelley3 Dork
5/29/11 8:25 p.m.

Seem a little big for my RX8 w/MazdaSpeed springs that lowered it a little. Although it does have 18". How would these work autocrossing?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2cynyET8LMnJ9kAgQWcR4pNdwbcYMBdpkvQjV6wUHuOv6lH6cweVihivEoRRXmAZ