itsarebuild
itsarebuild GRM+ Memberand Dork
7/6/15 9:47 a.m.

Clearing the shop of unused items. not overly inclined to deal with craigslist of eBay. Items I have are.....

LS1 T56 to gen 1 or 2 small block kit. Has an SFI bell housing, flywheel, clutch kit, and throw out bearing. McLeod and Ram stuff. I bit the bullet and bought an LS motor so I don't need it. $400?

TPI parts. Nearly complete but missing the fasteners. It's dirty and worn, but it's also dirt cheap. $20?

Headers for a 3rd gen f body and gen 1 or 2 small block. Already wrapped. $25?

Motive Power bleeder kit for an e30. I guess I prefer the old fashioned way. $20?

I'm in Atlanta and would prefer pick up but I could ship with added shipping cost. Thanks! Mike mc_snyder at Comcast dot net

Spinout007
Spinout007 GRM+ Memberand UberDork
7/6/15 10:00 a.m.

Dibs on the TPI parts, what's NEARLY complete but missing the fasteners include? pics? Willing to ship to 32615? SN at gmails email service or message through the board if you want.

itsarebuild
7/6/15 10:10 a.m.

In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

itsarebuild
7/6/15 10:11 a.m.

And unfortunately pm ing is hit or miss. That's why I gave the email addy in the post.

Spinout007
7/6/15 10:57 a.m.
itsarebuild wrote: In reply to Spinout007: Sent you an email with pic. I can definitely ship but the intake is heavy so I'm not sure what cost would be. Where is 32615?

Alachua,FL aka Gainesville. Sadly I'll probably driving back and forth through GA quite a bit over the next couple of months, unfortunately my path generally takes me through the 95 corridor.

Edit: Email sent

itsarebuild
7/6/15 12:24 p.m.

Let me see what I can do. My wife has a friend who lives in Ocala. She is possibly in town this week. Could you pick it up in ocala if I can work that out?

Spinout007
7/6/15 12:35 p.m.

Very likely, or I work JUST off I75 we could easily meet along the way if she's traveling during the M-F/9-5 window, or with 20 min notice I can meet at a few exits.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
7lZ9eszaEtnM3vAAjp8ZujqVuXV4Hyn663WKMYsqdEVJpjTsk9xrQOQYrPbUYZIL