carzan
carzan Dork
3/19/13 10:59 p.m.

Something for EVERYBODY! None are mine. No Affiliation.

95 325i $750

Just Reduced

"I have a Black 1995 BMW 325i Sedan for sale in Thurmont near Frederick, MD. The car has 175,XXX miles, automatic, and sunroof.

The car does have some problems:

Dead battery

The car has trouble reversing (lack of reverse power)

The cars security system is not working and it takes 25 second to get around before car starts (I will explain in detail if you are interested in the car)

There is some slight damage cosmetic damage, the passenger side window does not work properly, power locks don't work, has, passenger side windshield wiper does not work, and "on board computer" on the dashboard does not work (not the internal computer that works fine).

Just Reduced to $750, clean title in hand. Email Eric if interested I will get back to you."

99 Passat $350

"Im selling a silver 1999 Volkswagen Passat ,AS IS ,for $350 obo. Good for parts! Buyer must tow please. Was running up until last week. Sounds like a transmission problem. There's no title but I can provide other paperwork if needed. It has approx.. 150,000 miles on it, sunroof, automatic, takes premium gas, V6. Email me for more info if interested. Thanks for looking!"

'99 SAAB Conv. $800

"Black Saab 9-3 convertible with a transmission leak. 182,00 miles It has 4 new tires, a great turbo engine, leather seats, heated seats, and a cd/mp3 player. "

RogerB
RogerB HalfDork
3/20/13 11:56 a.m.

Links 2 and 3 were broken and linked back to this post: Fixed them:

99 Passat $350

'99 SAAB Conv. $800

carzan
carzan Dork
3/20/13 4:01 p.m.
RogerB wrote: Links 2 and 3 were broken and linked back to this post: Fixed them: 99 Passat $350 '99 SAAB Conv. $800

That's what I get for trying to rush a post in before I go to bed.

Thanks!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
G1bScBGjvx7HZFHBrUmHEYwK3tZTNxxhBLe3nn2yLdkRCO90MseZTilwy5ygwxiu