Forseti
Forseti None
4/9/10 10:45 a.m.

SOLD

I'm selling my old 245 Turbo. Car runs, but not particularly well as the automatic transmission slips like crazy. I'd recommend towing it, but you might get lucky driving it. The turbo is fairly new (was a rebuilt unit from cherry turbos), I think it has around 30k miles on it. I have lots of parts for this car that I never got around to installing, so it comes with another automatic transmission, but it's from a newer 740 so you'll probably have to work something out to get the speedometer working with it, I think it has electric hookups while the car currently uses a speedometer cable. I also have an electric fan from a mustang that I never got around to installing, a replacement wiring harness, ATF filter kit + enough ATF fluid to change it all out. The fuel pump died sometime ago, so it has a Walbro 255lpf unit in the tank now. The exhaust is a home made 2.5" job from the turbo back, including a 2.5" cat. Passenger front fender is dented from a dead tree falling on it last year. Has a bit of rust in the usual places. Lots of pictures at http://tinyurl.com/y3tgtfq (it's photobucket, but it was 404'ing the direct link) and I can take more if you want some specific photos. This car has ipd 240 turbo anti-sway bars installed. I'm asking $400 obo. The car should be worth that in parts alone if you feel like parting it out. I'm having to move to start a new job, so I need it out of here. I think it could make a decent daily driver with some work or a nice LeMons racer.

I'm located near Harrisonburg, VA. E-Mail at Photobucket

DukeOfUndersteer
DukeOfUndersteer SuperDork
4/9/10 10:51 a.m.

damn, why so far?!? Ive been looking for one of those...

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
VeyeF9vlcBbVV9nk2yqR5UhcHgi5VeX2pOWYJ8x0UNBAAbylZjLM2MVUDbCAotKO